Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How is the weather where you live?

The weather here recently was near 90 degrees each day. Two cold fronts came through in the last 24 hours. Today's high for us in NE Oklahoma was in the upper 50's. What a difference! Although, I am ready for cooler weather!!

So, how is the weather where you live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    The weather here recently was near 90 degrees each day. Two cold fronts came through in the last 24 hours. Today's high for us in NE Oklahoma was in the upper 50's. What a difference! Although, I am ready for cooler weather!!

So, how is the weather where you live?
    Sounds lovely, Barbara. I'm really looking forward to a seasonal change to cooler temps! Perhaps in 2 to 3 weeks.

Today: High 86 Low: 79. Partly cloudy. Breeze off the ocean at 11 mph.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    For the last few weeks it has been in the 60's and low 70's here. At night it has been in the high 30's to low 50's. The leaves are changing and in some areas around here the woods are just beautiful with all the lovely fall colors. I have put away the short sleeve shirts and got out my winter ones. We have had some rain but yesterday and today it has been really beautiful. The sun has been out. It was pretty windy here the other day. I really love this weather. It is not too cold and not too hot. It is just right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weather here has been great. The rain has held off so we have been able to make good time with the soybean harvest. It finally froze good temperatures dipped at night to 28 degrees that is good for this time of year and then into the 50's and 60's during the day. It has been a little windy, but that is good, the corn needs to dry down some before we are able to pick that. There is a shortage on propane that we use to dry the corn to bring to market and now the price is also going up due to the shortage, so the longer we can leave it dry in the field, the better, the problem is...will the ears of corn stay on the stalks and not fall off. If that happens, the yield will be down. Please pray for the farmers, the rent is high, costs are up and we pray that we will be able to break even this year and continue to farming another year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Canada about 100 miles northwest of the capital city of Ottawa.
    It is lovely here today. Nice and sunny and I expect it may get up to about 60 degrees
    if we are lucky. Our weather has been cooler and wet the last couple of weeks.
    this is a very nice change.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is definitely cooling off, yesterday (Sat) it never got above 53 or so, today it is about 10 degrees warmer and sunny. But during the week, it will be back into the 70's before dropping down to the 60's again. Mother Nature is a tad confused in my area lately.

But as long as it isn't bitter cold or snowing, I am happy.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    All week it has been in the 50's damp and foggy is suppose to be the same all week. Haven't seen the sun in over a week. Nothing more depressing than this type of weather.

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather fluctuates from sunny to stormy days. Temps range from the low 60s to mid 90s. Yesterday it was quite sunny and late last night we had a rainstorm with thunder and lightning. The winds were high too! It's a rare thing when we have a combination of it all!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was raining nearly all day here, high 67, low 63, currently 64. It is getting pretty nippy here. By the end of this week and the start of next week, it will be in the 50s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    It was raining nearly all day here, high 67, low 63, currently 64. It is getting pretty nippy here. By the end of this week and the start of next week, it will be in the 50s.
    Rain, rain go away!!! please!!!! and let the sun shine again before it snows! It's uncomfortably cold here. I think we didn't have a summer this year and I bet my bottom dollar we have a bad snowy and cold winter! redhead/Patty