Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today is sort of cloudy. We are expecting some rain later. It is only in the 50's but feels a little warmer then that. The sun was out earlier but now is cloudy again. Supposed to be 40 tonight and over the next few nights supposed to get down into the the high to mid 30's. Calling for light frost possibly

Post Thanks / Like
    Cloudy and showery here today (Tues) in northern NJ. Has been chilly-low 40's at night,60's daily. Due for heavy rain tomorrow. I am happy the hot weather is gone. As my Dad was an "Adirondack " man I get my love of cold weather naturally I guess. Looking for snow! I can hear the groans as I write that! LOL. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    It's about quarter after 4 in the afternoon and it's around 52 degrees. The weather is getting colder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, we here in Texas so far have had nice sunny weather almost like a Indian Summer and I am loving it we do have rain off and on lately but we need it too.. most of the lakes in here in Texas have dried out and have greenery growing up so sad to see this happening here and from what I here its happening in alot of places and then when have those states with more rain then they want or need!!! very frustrating indeed...so while it is sunny with blue skies...I am gonna keep smiling (I am handicapped I don't get out much if at all) I enjoy it all with a window opened and where I can see the beauty of it all out from my window.... Lynn (autumnlight)

Post Thanks / Like
    The cold front that came in a few days ago is really a "hot" front in Houston! The A.C. and the fans are still running.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    It is cold in the morning, 47 or so, and nice and sunny in the afternoons, around 69-72. Very pleasant fall weather. It rained a lot last night so a bit of go this morning but it burned right off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili our Weather is exactly like yours , in the upper 40's at night and the afternoosn it is in the upper 60's but the sun is shining sp pretty in the day time, I don't care what the temps are as long as I have Sunshine, I always feel so much better. Around here usually the first of November the Sun leaves and we won't see it again til Spring. Very depressing, I will be glad to get to georgia.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just after 3:30 and it's 56 degrees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat: Today it is cooler and windy. It rained in the night and sprinkles off and on all day. I will be glad when you get to GA too and see your daughter and grandkids!!!! What a blessing!

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather, oh my! It played a trick on us and it's been gray and overcast for two days. Some rain but not tropical deluges - just passing showers. So the sweaters stay in the drawer for a couple of more weeks I guess. But I have the most lush lawn you can imagine and even though the lawn service was here last week they need to come by again!

I'm patient. It's all in good time. It brings to mind Mark Twain's quote "Climate is what we expect; weather is what we get." LOL!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!