Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  113
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 30

It's time for a new season! With Season 30 comes a seasonal change for many of us. Come join in, grab a favorite drink, get comfortable and chat to your heart's content.

Enjoy each moment!:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes tamtam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today was another beautiful day! As I drove to church, the freeways were busier than normal on a Sunday morning. It was a peaceful and pleasant drive.

My pastor's scripture reference was taken from Acts 1:6. The sermon topic was "Why Are You Standing or Sitting or Staring?" The service was spirit-filled. I accepted The 10% Challenge...(10% increase): in worship, eating healthy & daily mobility, reading the bible, meaningful ministry to name a few of the 10 challenges. I am excited about increasing in my spiritual and physical life!

I prepared a healthy dinner to begin my journey of meeting The 10% Challenge!:-)

4. Likes Romanna liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember to stop by Goals and Responsibility group and post your goals. Thanks!:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s me Larisa... was working on tablecloth and made a half
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa, it's Butterflyrose! Have a nice day. I know that tablecloth will be beautful. You make such beautiful doilies!

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************
    Good morning Ladies! It's a wonderful day. The sky is slowly becoming lighter in hue. A few leaves have blown down the street. I'm waiting in anticipation to see what the weather will bring today. Cars pass by making their way to varied destinations...some at a speed faster than others

Fall is in the air...
    I hung my fall wreath on the front door this morning. A great start! My goal is to wash my fall dishes and fall table linens, decorate the breakfast table and set out the dishes. Also, finish decorating my family room!

Laundry is on the list of to-dos along with planting a few seeds today. I will also make time to take in the beauty of this day! May God bless each one of you.(((HUGS)))*********

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa please post a picture of your tablecloth when you finish :-) I know it will be beautiful !!! Have a great day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am starting new doily... need to choose pattern
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, how are you doing? Are you doing better now? How is your sister?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies! I pray that God blesses you tremendously.

It's a lovely day, the sky is beaming with sunshine. I am doing laundry and plan to start my seed planting today. A fall garden is in the making.

I got 5 Danielle Steel books from the library on Monday. I'm reading A Good Woman and only have a bit more to read before finishing this book. My bible is a mainstay for reading.

My fall decorating is complete. I decorated my family room and kitchen. It looks like fall in my home! Does anyone else enjoy decorating their home for different occasions?

Enjoy your day!:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    hello today! It s long way to finish tablecloth... may be next year. Love--Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן