Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  113
Page 51 of 84 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Jean Marie, good one! Have a great day and take care of yourselves.

Teri, thanks! Those big plants are probably as old as I am. I never get tired of seeing them. The bees love them too. Especially bumblebees. They will sit and hover in the flower so busy. We use to have a nest of them somewhere, so we would spray one every time they would land. Mom is terribly allergic to all bees and wasps. Killed so many I lost count. Now we have honey bees and don't want to bother them unless they get aggressive. Wasps will sit in the flowers too occasionally, I always try to kill them! Mom got stung on the back and the self was over about half her back. So far, she doesn't have breathing problems. Dr. had to give her several injections. To this day she will still itch in that spot and the skin is discolored like a scar. Take care!
    Ohhh my goodness!!! Scary!!! We have re-occuring wasp populations too ...but they build those tissue paper like hives all over the place! I got stung in the forehead! Not a pretty sight I will tell you and not very comfortable either LOL...They like to build them in my goat barn (when we had goats) making it difficult to enter the barn!!!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Ladies,

Today has been a busy one for me. The weather is beautiful with a cool breeze. A real springtime day! My older daughter and I spent the day enjoying one of our hobbies. Shopping! We traveled to the BIG city to shop. We found exactly what we were shopping for and more, of course! While there, we visited my daddy briefly too. We traveled back to our city, came home, ate take-out and ventured back out to shop some more. What a wonderful day we've had!

While out shopping, I bought some pretty fabric storage bins and metal laser cut filigree bins in coral/ black and coral. They will be used to store items in my pantry. In the near future, I'll reorganize my pantry and make it a beautiful place to enter and for storage.

God bless you Dear Ladies!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunday, my older daughter and I traveled to the BIG city to attend church. Our pastor's sermon topic was "It Is A Matter of Humility." His scripture reference was Matthew 18:1-3. He stated that humility is a lesson to learn. Be careful not to ask for supremacy in God's kingdom:who's going to sit in the position of power? Has anybody asked Jesus what can I do for the kingdom? The service was anointed with God's presence.

Today, my schedule is full of household tasks on this beautiful spring-like day. It is beautiful outside with the sun shining brightly. I'm thankful for my strength and energy to accomplish my work. Today by getting my lawn, flower beds and shrubbery maintained by my lawn service put an extra smile on my face. The lawn service has added to the overall maintainence of my home. Everything looks so beautiful! I am so thankful. Gardening is in the near future! This a wonderful day. Enjoy yours!

~sending HUGS and God's blessings~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Today was another beautiful day! As I drove to church, the freeways were busier than normal on a Sunday morning. It was a peaceful and pleasant drive.

My pastor's scripture reference was taken from Acts 1:6. The sermon topic was "Why Are You Standing or Sitting or Staring?" The service was spirit-filled. I accepted The 10% Challenge...(10% increase): in worship, eating healthy & daily mobility, reading the bible, meaningful ministry to name a few of the 10 challenges. I am excited about increasing in my spiritual and physical life!

I prepared a healthy dinner to begin my journey of meeting The 10% Challenge!:-)
    Reading from your scriptures is great! My husband and I read every night, we are where Christ will be crucified in three days. I can't even imagine what it was like for him to know what he would go through. He suffered for our sins greatly in the Garden and on Golgatha, more than we can ever imagine. I'm so grateful for the atonement and what he did for everyeone whether they know about it or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh no .....more snow! Another 3 inches expected today and tonight! I thought that tomorrow was the first day of Spring!!!! I so feel like winter will never end!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone heard from Larisa lately. I worry about here over there.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 03-20-2015 at 04:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, what a wonderful day. Was very cool but still wonderful. I read my bible. I read a couple chapters from ecclesiastics, a couple from Matthew and a couple from numbers. I am so happy about getting closer to God. I have been very busy trying to get ready for my craft show season coming up plus cleaning what little I can do. Had my daughter for a few days last weekend and last night my younger son stopped in with the babies for a little while. I enjoy seeing my grandchildren. Caiden will be walking on his own soon. Last night he had a box and he was sitting on the floor with it and next thing I knew he was standing up holding on to the box and he walked holding onto the box and was moving it all over the place. Noone was even near him. He would get to a spot and turn the box around and move it the other way. He is doing so much better. God has sure answered our prayer concerning him. I thank the Lord for all He has done in my life so far. He has gotten me through so much. Looking forward now to being able to do my garden and flowers and watching the trees bloom again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its turn out pretty today
    Last edited by mash52; 03-28-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I was thinking the same.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I sent her an inbox message.....