Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

My Daughter Found Me An Apartment in Ga.

Marina found me an apartment in Ga, it is only 15 minutes from where she lives. I will be moving the end of November. I am so happy. I was afraid I would have to stay here till next Spring. Thank goodness I won't have to.
    Marina has 3 acres of land and I can help her plant a garden next year. I really missed having fresh vegetables after Tom became sick.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 10-03-2014 at 07:00 PM.

2. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you that you found a place. God always comes through for us. Even if we think it is the last minute it is always right on time.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad things are working out for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is such wonderful news !!! I'm sure you will be very happy there and so close to your daughter :-) thanks for the good news!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    PTL I am so happy for you--I could jump up and down in excitement. God Bless you with good health and fun-fun-fun. Laugh and be happy my friend and enjoy your daughter and grandkids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. I am so happy, I will get to spend Christmas with my daughter for the first time in 17 years. I never have got to spend Christmas with my Grandkids. I just can't wait to to start my new life. I am a little old but I will appreciate every minute God gives me.

8. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Thanks everyone. I am so happy, I will get to spend Christmas with my daughter for the first time in 17 years. I never have got to spend Christmas with my Grandkids. I just can't wait to to start my new life. I am a little old but I will appreciate every minute God gives me.
    I am so happy for you. What a grand reunion you will have and what fun it will be to spend the holidays with your family. "Age is a matter of mind...If you don't mind, it doesn't matter" Good luck with your move and your new life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by little drummer View Post
    I am so happy for you. What a grand reunion you will have and what fun it will be to spend the holidays with your family. "Age is a matter of mind...If you don't mind, it doesn't matter" Good luck with your move and your new life!
    I can't wait to get down there and finally get to know my GC. Marina said they were already arguing who get to spend the night first.
    I like that saying about age is a matter of mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, that is the best news for you! So glad you will be coming to my home state. Remember I just live 30 to 40 minutes south of Dahlonega in Gainesville. We are getting a great new addition!! I'm happy for you that you will be starting a new life and will be able to be with your daughter, son in-law and grandchildren. I believe you will love living in Dahlonega. It is a pretty little town. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Meerkat, that is the best news for you! So glad you will be coming to my home state. Remember I just live 30 to 40 minutes south of Dahlonega in Gainesville. We are getting a great new addition!! I'm happy for you that you will be starting a new life and will be able to be with your daughter, son in-law and grandchildren. I believe you will love living in Dahlonega. It is a pretty little town. xoxoxo Lynda
    I will definately get in touch with you, it will be nice meeting someone from CT. My Daughter just got a new job in Gainesville plus my Son-in Law works there also. It will be so great to get to live close to my Daughter and her family..
    I am hoping to get to meet TwinFaye. But she hasn't been on lately, she lives close to a Sister-in-Law of mine who I am going to visit so will stop and see her.