Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crabapple-I will be 70 in January and sometimes I feel as old as Mathusela. But I am finally getting my strength back. Taking care of him took a lot out of me. I went from a size 16 to a size 8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aunt Alice- I have never see Dahlonaga, but Marina sent me a website of Dohlonega and I fell in love with it. There are several other ladies from Ga. in here.In Decater in the flatlands or in the mountains?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear of your good fortune Meercat. Wish you the best in your new home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Decatur/Atlanta is in the foothills, still in northern Georgia. I enjoy visiting the mountains in Georgia, but my favorite mountains are in northwestern Maryland, where I have a summer cabin. We should try to have a Georgia get-together with all the others here in Georgia!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Am so glad to hear this. Georgia is beautiful! Hope you enjoy a wonderful move, even though it's a lot of work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome that you'll be so close to your daughter! Good luck with your move.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AuntieAlice, glad to know you live in Decatur, GA. I live in Gainesville, GA. I would love to have a get-together with all the ladies in GA that could come after MeerKat moves to Dahlonega. It would be so nice to meet face to face with our friends on CT. xoxoxo Lynda