Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like your about to have a wonderful adventure. Praise God for He is good. You are is faithful child.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lyn- How close do you live to Dahlonega. When Marina showed me some broshures on Dahlonega I fell in love with it. Especially the Candy shop, the General Store and the Ice Cream shop. After a year I will be weighing 200 lbs. It won't take me long to gain back all the weight I lost taking care of my husband before he passed away. I got down to 125 lbs and did weigh 180 lbs. Wore a size 16 and now wear a size 8. Had to buy me a whole new wardrobe. Which was kind of fun.
    I almost feel like a kid again.
    God is good and I want to thank everyone for the happy posts for me. It will be so great to be happy again.
    There are several ladies in here that are also caregivers for their husbands and just look at me, I took care of my husband for several years and it was so hecktick I never thought I would survive it, to to all the caregivers it is worth it.

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, glad to hear someone else is moving this year. I'm so happy for you. Ive been looking for an apt for over 2 months and have finally found one and am just waiting to find out when I can move in. I hope it will be sometime next week. Good luck with your move. Start packing and giving things away that you don't really need. It will be a big adjustment for you, but your daughter and her family will be helpful with all of that. You will love it. Enjoy and keep us informed on your packing and purging. That's always the fun part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Love ya, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I have been packing and pitching for the last month. I have more boxes to go to the Goodwill than I have taking, but when it comes to clothes is where I will have a hard time pitching. A few Knick Knacks that are sentimental to me and that is all I am taking besides personal stuff. I am going to get a fresh start. But I will be taking my yarn!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you and your new apartment and to be able to spend Christmas with your daughter is the best ever!!!!! Wishing you all the best (I am still looking to relocate, so I know the feeling, have already started donating and downsizing). But like you, my yarn comes with me!!!

Take care and happy moving!!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice: I have been hoping you would get to GA before the holidays. I am so glad you will be with your daughter and her family from now on. And you will have a new apartment and new furnishings!! Hooray! Keep us posted! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    IM very happy for you. Take it slow dont want any accidents. Xmas will be a Joyful Time. Read a message & it sound delicious. Might have to visit hahah. Larrys hanging in ther, tough Bird he is. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe- Come on down to Ga. and we can have a get together.
    Thanks Lili, I can't wait for Christmas. I am going to put me up a Christmas Tree this year, Haven't had one in so long.
    Thanks Susan, I will have a nice Cristmas for the first time in a long time. Praying for you and Larry.
    Marina said the kids are already argueing over who gets to stay overnight with me first.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear your good news! Oh, how you deserve to be near your precious family. All a part of God's master plan! May God continue to bless you.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Butterflyrose, I am so happy to be moving close to my Daughter and her family. She has a sweetheart of a husband was the one who insisted she find me something so I wouldn't have to spend the Holidays alone. I think if I had to stay until Spring I would stark raving mad. It will be a lot warmer down there also.