Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you planning on doing any traveling in the Fall?

For some the Fall season is a great time to travel, whether it be for a weekend trip or an actual vacation. I would like to take some time when the trees start turning to take a day trip to enjoy the scenery change.

Are you planning on doing any traveling in the Fall season?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not planning on traveling this fall. Don't have much money to do much. I don't get out much anyway due to my health.

Post Thanks / Like
    We just returned from a trip up the east cost. We are going to Florida next week to check on my mother and my husband's aunt. In November we are going to Cabos, Mexico. My brother in law has a time share he can't use this year. He is giving us their week for our 40 anniversary present.
    Mrs. L

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, if I can manage the time, I hope to check out a couple of places that are on my list of potential move sites.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if you would call it Traveling, but am moving to Ga the end of November.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have always enjoyed going to Gatlinburg, Tn in the fall the mountains are so gorgeous with all the colors!!! Don't know about this year though I don't think Laura could make the trip. So maybe just a day trip somewhere Gods nature is beautiful everywhere!!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    No traveling for me, sadly. Abby and I were going to go visit my Mom/her Nana in Georgia, but that trip has been canceled due to lack of funds. We may not be able to make the trip until April of next year, now.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not planning any vacation plans. Fall is our busy time on the farm. We have started with bean harvest. Hoping weather holds out so we an get finished in a timely fashion and then move on to corn harvest. If we do any vacation plans, it would be to go visit our children who live in different states after harvest is completed.