Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

possible new baby

My son just informed me that they are on the way to the hospital. He was supposed to come this weekend but Trish started having contractions and they went from 10 - 15 min earlier to 5-6 min apart a little while ago so her doctor told her to get into the hospital. The baby was due in November but sounds like my new granddaughter wants to meet her family early. Please pray for them that all will be ok. I will keep you updated. I am so excited. This will be my first granddaughter and my 5th grandchild. My other granddaughter has not been born yet. I just talked to my older son tonight and asked him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted everyone to know that I just heard from my son and apparantly it was a false alarm. She was having contractions but they quit so she is back home. They were caused from her being on her feet all the time at work and working all week long with only one day off. But being that she started having them it could be anytime so I will keep everyone posted when it does happen. I am just glad everything is ok and the baby is ok. God just didn't want her to come into the world just yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    The longer they are in there Mommy the better chance they have. But Congradulations!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They told her that she might have a urinary tract infection and was dehydrated a little bit. She has been working too much. They are overworking her considering she only has 6 weeks to go

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be praying. They can help those early come babies so much now. My twin and triplet granddaughters are proof of that ages 9 and 4 now Will be praying baby will wait the whole 9 months. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the little girl is not going to wait. Trish went into the hospital last night with contractions and this morning my son was here with me and he got a message on his phone that they cannot stop the contractions and she is already at 3 and half cm dialated. They tried everything to stop the contractions but nothing worked so looks like sometime today I might be the new proud grandma of a little granddaughter. So my son and grandson left this morning to go to the hospital. They had to cut their visit short this time but like I told him this is important and there will be other weekends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for Trish and the coming baby! Can't forget daddy-to-be, brother and you!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta- Did your DIL have her baby yet?

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praying all is well with the birth. Congratulations to all of you!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Sonnetta- Did your DIL have her baby yet?

No not yet. They sent her home because the contractions were slowing down alot. However, the doctor told her she is not allowed to work for the rest of the pregnancy. I talked to her last night and she said when she stands or walks or anything she is in pain. She has prenatal high blood pressure. She had a non stress test done the other day and is supposed to have one done tomorrow again and she also sees her doctor. She said she feels better when she is laying down or sitting with her feet up. She said the baby is very active though. Then about 10 last night she went to lay down because contractions were coming 25 min apart. So I don't know how much longer it will be. We are all hoping the baby stays in longer and won't come till closer to the due date but you never know. I will keep everyone updated. Right now they just need prayers to give them the strength to handle this.