Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 4 children , 8 grandchildren 1 great grandchild and 1 more great grandchild due the end of September . They all come home for Christmas ! I love it! We have a great deal of fun!

Mrs. L

2. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have two children and two grandchildren as well.

4. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 living children and 1 in heaven, eldest son has 3 boys and 1 daughter, daughter has 3 girls, youngest son has 2 step-daughters. will have 1st great grandson in Jan.

6. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I have two grown children a son who is 51 and a daughter whois 48. I have two grandchildren a boy and a girl both are in their early twenties.I

I am sorry you have lost a child. I cann't imagine the pain. May God bless you and keep you strong.

Angelina

8. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So very sorry for your loss. Our daughter has blessed us with our two grandsons and our son doesn't have any children but hopefully one day he will get married too and have children.

10. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband and I each have two children from our previous marriages. They are all grown and have families of their own now. We just had our 12th grandchild on August 7th. We have 4 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. They range in age from 23 to 1 month.
    The blessing is that they all live here locally.

Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    3 kids, daughter 23, son 21, son 18. No grandkids yet. My daughter's friend from elementary school had a baby when she was 17, not quite ready to be a mom soooo her grandma and I both take care of her. During the school year she lives with grandma from 6:00 on Sunday to 3:00 on Friday. Then I have her from 3:00 on Friday to 6:00 on Sunday. During the summer I have her Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Works well for us. Sort of like a daughter sort of a granddaughter.

13. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We were Blessed with 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl who was born on Christmas Day. One of our sons was killed in a construction accident in 1986 when a 4 ton steel beam fell across his chest.

We have 11 grandchildren, 3 boys and 8 girls plus a grandson who died when he was a few hours old and a granddaughter who died of cancer at age 31

We also have 24 great-grandchildren, 11 boys and 13 girls

And 3 great-great-grandchildren, all boys.

I lost my husband last December 21st, just 2 days before his 87th birthday. We would have been married 65 years last April 5th.

15. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 1 daughter, Abby is 3. I also have a stepson, but he does not live with us.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly,

What a blessing to have so many kids, grandkids and great-grandkids!!!!! I am so very sorry for all of your losses. They are now Angels watching over you. God Bless you!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Shirly View Post
    We were Blessed with 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl who was born on Christmas Day. One of our sons was killed in a construction accident in 1986 when a 4 ton steel beam fell across his chest.

We have 11 grandchildren, 3 boys and 8 girls plus a grandson who died when he was a few hours old and a granddaughter who died of cancer at age 31

We also have 24 great-grandchildren, 11 boys and 13 girls

And 3 great-great-grandchildren, all boys.

I lost my husband last December 21st, just 2 days before his 87th birthday. We would have been married 65 years last April 5th.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!