Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

All of us need some down time from life, at least I think all of us do! So, what are some things you like to do to relax BESIDES crocheting and knitting!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to walk, read and garden.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy my flowers and my garden, relaxing in the pool, reading, playing games on the computer, watching old tv shows that I used to watch when I was younger. We have a couple special channels that play nothing but the old shows. Playing and petting my two dogs and doing other crafts like painting and making jewelry, making doll houses, doing my plastic canvas,listening to music

4. Likes Poinciana liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to read, bake, skype with my family and watch a good movie

Post Thanks / Like
    I relax doing crocheting , taking a bubble bath, reading,listening to music, gardening,watching movies & tv shows ( esp Elf reruns).

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    I don't normally do this but I was just having fun on the computer on the mspaint.
    Jean Marie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read and also love to play computer games. I especially like the Hidden Object games, but also love Spider Solitaire and Mahjong on the computer. Bill & I also love to play the game Rummy-Q, a Gin Rummy-type game with tiles that look like dominoes. It keeps the "grey matter" moving!

~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Besides crocheting I like to read or look for new crochet patterns on the computer. I also like to play Mahjong and solitaire on the computer. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    BESIDES crocheting? That's a hard one, lol. I like to watch TV shows and movies, and play League of Legends with my husband, sometimes LoL isn't that relaxing though when you are teamed up with people that don't know what they're doing, to put it nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Relax, yeah I've heard of that before Lol! I like to do a little gardening, read, pintrest, play Canasta, hand and foot canasta with my church family, games on my Kindle, watch a little tv, love listening to southern gospel music (Gaither Vocal Band,etc...) and walking. Oh, and napping too!