Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: discouraged!

Post Thanks / Like

discouraged!

Here is what I want to tell you ... I went to Wal-mart , the dollar stores , and called Hobby Lobby trying to find another pen like the one I am using for labels and could not find that pen anywhere. I found a PaperMate pen at Wal-Mart that will probably work. They have sets of 10 pens in a pkg for $1.27. That's a good price anyway. That is what I am going to use. I tried to post a picture of the package so you will know what to look for without any success in posting the pictures. I didn't find any fine point ones, they are medium point which will work. I am tired of fighting this computer so I am getting off right now. I will see you tomorrow...maybe.....love. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have days like that, but just keep praying and forget all about it. Get something out you been wanting to crochet or if you read, just sit down and read for awhile, and don't think about the PC or pen. PS Look online that is how I do most of my Shopping.
    I am looking online right now for furniture just to give me an idea what I want. That way I won't have to run from store to store looking for something I like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    We all have days like that, but just keep praying and forget all about it. Get something out you been wanting to crochet or if you read, just sit down and read for awhile, and don't think about the PC or pen. PS Look online that is how I do most of my Shopping.
    I am looking online right now for furniture just to give me an idea what I want. That way I won't have to run from store to store looking for something I like.
    Thanks, Meerkat, I know it isn't worth losing my had over and I have a TV program I am about to watch(as soon as get off here) and while I do that I will sew the ends of the labels together and make them ready to sew on the squares. I can watch TV and do that at the same time. I have about 15 labels ready for sewing on right now. Love, Patty