Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I absolutely love to read! I read a lot of books historical stuff, romance,mystery, science fiction, and drama. One I'm reading now is called " The babes in the woods " by Ruth Rendell. She's a real good author.

Post Thanks / Like
    i read a lot on my kindle as well... i use www.bookbub.com to pick out my free books. just finished "Slow Boat to Purgatory".. it kept my attention, but it was a bit confusing jumping back and forth through time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started "A Circle of Wives" by Alice LaPlante and it is good so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Janette Oaks series. These are christian based stories. My daughter just got me two of her books that will complete one of the series, now got to find some time to sit and read them...

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a book from the church library. The book is called 'Heaven Is Real' by Don Piper. The same author who wrote 90 minutes in Heaven. It's a good book but don't find much time to read. I'm reading through the Bible-Started in Genesis. I'm in 1st Kings right now.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-08-2014 at 10:22 AM.

6. Likes little drummer liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am in a book club called "The Brown Bag Book Club", (BBBB's) because we all take our lunches to one lady's house and eat & chat before discussing the current book. One of our favorite authors is Lisa See, who wrote "Shanghai Girls" and "Letters From Joy". For October, we are going to read another of her books titled "China Dolls". One of my favorite books we've read was "Pillars of the Earth", by Ken Follett. I also love romance novels and mysteries. The "Babes", as we call ourselves, also meet for lunch or shopping. As a matter of fact, we just met today for a movie & lunch!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

8. Likes Lili liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Guideposts has several series' of mysteries. I subscribe to them all. When one of them comes in the mail, if I start reading it, I can't put it down until I finish. They really hold your attention. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have an Agatha Christie in progress. Have all her mysteries and read them over. They are old friends! Also recently finished book by one of the original "codetalkers" of WWII . I enjoyed it very much! Also follow the Mrs. Jeffries series by Emily Brightwell. A recent read of "Hubris" by David Corn and Michael Isikoff was mind blowing! Can't stand romance novels-my husband is romantic enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    I read Divergent early in the summer, but besides that, the only book I've read is the Bible, that's enough for me. I prefer movies over books most of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta- I just read this post, and I really like Joyce Meyers, I have read several books of hers and also have some tapes my her.