Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What was your favorite part of this summer?

I have enjoyed spending some time with family and friends this summer when I have had a little time. I am glad we did not have super hot weather this year although we did have our warmer days....

What was your favorite part of this summer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Also getting together a lot with my friends. I especially liked when one of my friends had her two little granddaughters and we would take them to the beach playground.

And the not so humid and hot (though the past couple of days have been humid) weather was a big help. Not a fan of humidity.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing. I been and still am recuperating from major surgery. My second one this year.
    Just a bad year.
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching my granddaughters play baseball and going to their swimming lessons. When the iris started blooming and than the lilies and I had all my flower beds weeded. Too bad they still aren't free of weeds. And in the beginning when I get to pick out all my flowers --I am just like a kid at Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's having BB"s with family and friends. Can't afford vacations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishgirl View Post
    Nothing. I been and still am recuperating from major surgery. My second one this year.
    Just a bad year.
    Krys
    Sorry to hear you have not had a good year....here's to better days!

Post Thanks / Like
    My FAVORITE PART OF SUMMMER IS WHEN MY GRANDSON COMES TO SPEND TIME WITH US! He spent a total of 4 wks this summer with us. One week right after school got out, two weeks in the middle and one week the week before school starts. He lives about 5 hours from us and it is so much fun when he comes. We get to do all kinds of special fun with him. He is 8 and says he would like to live with Gma and Gpa and that his folks could come for a visit if they miss him. He is so funny. I hope as he gets older, he will continue to want to come visit us, but I know as he gets older, he will probably get involved in more things, school, jobs etc. Time will tell....but for now, we cherish the time we get together.

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed watching my daughter grow and learn while playing with other kids of all ages {from 2 to 13}. I also enjoyed the projects I crocheted during the summer, especially the stitch-cation challenge afghan.