I feel completely overwhelmed. My husband has surgery on September 8th. They found a large mass on his thyroid, only 2% chance it it cancer but he is so overweight it scares me. I just had a nerve block on my back, fractured it in three to five places 8 years ago, in so much pain I can't walk or drive. Have three new fractures and spinal stenosis. Dr can't decide what to do to ease the pain, the block helped a little but not enough. Have a party in 4 weeks at my house for my 5 year old God daughter. Frozen theme, can't focus to plan it out. Can't even figure out something to crochet. I have enough stash to do a lot of different projects, none of them even interest me. Crocheting is usually my go to for stress relief, but even trying to think up a project is s stressing me. I don't have anything I have to crochet, no gifts, anything will be put up as a future gift or donated. I know a lot of people have it worse off than I do and I feel bad for even complaiing. Thanks for listening, venting helped a bit.

Debbie