Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Another Surgery!!

I know you guys are tired of hearing about another surgery but that is my news. I will be having surgery on Tuesday the 22nd in Chattanooga. I don't know the time but it is sure to be early. They are removing the screw in the rod in my right hip and doing something to the site which I am not clear on but I suspect it is to remove scar tissue. I had the hip repaired in October 2013 and it has still not healed so this is the first step in trying to find out why I am in such pain every day. My knee is still giving me fits but we are doing the hip first in hopes it will help the knee. I am asking your prayers again and also remember redhead (Patty) is having breast surgery on Monday the 21st and keep her in your prayers as well. I know your prayers have helped before and I am counting on them again.

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How can we tire of hearing about anyone's surgery when we are here to support all of you and send best wishes and love your way and to Patty also!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time (and Patty too, if you read this) and wishing you a very quick recovery. Hoping this will help ease the pain and discomfort!!!

Roe

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your problems. Will pray for you both. Dear Lord help these two ladies through their health problems and heal them. Give them your peace and strength. God Bless Amen

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear about your surgery, hope it goes well. Toms hip never did do right he never walked again. But I still believe it was from neglect at the nursing home.

Post Thanks / Like
    twinfaye & redhead so sorry to hear about your surgerys. My heart and thoughts go out to both of you.
    Love and Hugs to you both.
    charlye

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers for you and Patty. Hugs Sharon

11. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye, I haven't been on here much today so didn't see your post until now. I put your surgery on my phone calendar which has an alarm to remind you of appointments etc. I have it set for 8am so please let me know if the surgery is earlier and let me know the time if possible. Like I told Patty I would like to be able to pray for your doctor, surgical team, your family and you during the surgery. Thanks Faye you know I am already praying for you but I will know better what to pray now that I know your surgery is scheduled. Praying you can get a good nights sleep and not be in so much pain. Take care God bless you love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, you know I wish you a successful surgery, a rapid recovery & good health. I will be praying for you and Patty. Those surgeons have the prayers of all your friends behind them. I love you and will be giving Randy a call to check up on you to make sure you are behaving!

Luv ya and lots of hugs!
    Judy

16. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on here as soon as I get home. Nothing can keep me away from my friends. Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming.

18. Thanks redhead thanked for this post