Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Pray I don't knnock the daylights out of Toms Family

Toms 2 daughters came over here this evening, one daughter is ok but the other is a drug addict. Well the nice one left the other one here. She has already got into Toms Morphine and has taken almost the whole bottle and she is flying higher than a kite. Now I have to stay up the rest of the night Till the one daughter come and picks up the addict at 10 til 8 in the morning, to fly home.
    This is all I need to push me over the edge. If I haven't stayed up with Tom enough, now have to stay up to watch his daughter so she doesn't get into anymore stuff. And listen to her talk and slur her words. There is nothing worse than trying to talk to someone who is high.
    How much more am I suppose to take. I need sleep so bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart Janice you have sure had to endure more than your share and now to have to deal with this!! I pray she has gone home it's 9:00am my time, and you won't have to deal with her anymore. They say a death in a family will bring out the best or worst in people I have found out the hard way that is true. I pray The Lord will give you much needed rest today and the strength to sustain you in the days ahead. You are a strong woman who has a lot of faith I know that is what's has brought you this far and it will continue as you go through the grieving process. You have my promise of prayers Janice and I believe our amazing God will get you through this very difficult time. Love you, prayers and (((HUGS))) Winnie

3. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes GrammaJoe, little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Meerkat I feel so sorry for you. I was thinking you were going to get some badly needed rest. Do you know why the one daughter left the drug addict for you to put up with for the night..... What in the world has was she thinking anyway... I realize I don't know the whole situation but it seems to me a very unthoughtful thing to do to you knowing what you have already been through. You should never have been put in that situation as far as I am concerned. I am afraid I would have bitten my tongue off by now with anger, grief, and stress....that or lost it all and given her what she deserves. I will be praying for you Sweet lady... you deserve so much more good things in your life. Love and hugs to you, Patty

5. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your situation. It is okay to let her know that she will not be able to stay if she is exhibiting this type of behavior. I know it is the last thing you want to deal with and you HAVE to take care of YOU right now. Sending thoughts and prayers....

7. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes charlye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat )Janice) I left a PM for you and now reading this . I dont dare say anything except you can endue untill its gone. Was the Service for Tom Today? I wish I could come. I could lend you my Cane to useNO---- you deserve so much more and God knows you are a Loving, couragious Woman. Pray and Move like you wanted at the right time. My Hubby is so Good yet now "Demenia, Cracked Back 4 weeks now. Cant drive, eats little, tired & Im not complaining I keep thinking of you & Tom. God Loves You & is there for You. Prayers & Hugs Susan2014

9. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything went fine at the funeral. I thought I held up pretty well. But as soon as it was over I felt like one of those blow up dolls that someone let the air out of. I should have went and talked tto the people at the grave site but I just didn't have the energy. I figure it didn't make to much difference Most of them didn't like me anyway. The only one I really got along with was his Mother, I really loved her, I lost a good friend when she passed away. I went straight home and went to bed.

11. Likes redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I asked her the same thing, all she said was she didn't want everyone to know. I told her I deserved to know if she was going to leave her here. All she did wass give me a bunch of excuses. I told her usesing the excuse of a grieving daughter didn't wash with me. She never once called her Dad when he was in tthe nursing home or when he was home for a year. He would have much rather she came to see him then, rather than he would want her at his funeral.

13. Likes imalefty, redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat; You are in my prayers. You don't need all that on top of what you are going through. At a time like this you need to just rest. Thinking of you always. Sonnetta lots of love and hugsge

15. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to rest as much as you can and pray and read your bible. Don't be afraid to cry or have a fit. Let it all come out. The nurse called-- after annie decided not to take chemo anymore and said well she decided to quit and I should expect this. But do you ever. I think you just expect things to keep on going as is--you don't really expect the end. And when it does come it is a surprise. I don't know how else to explain it. You were an awesome wife and caregiver. Lord give Meekat the biggest hug ever and give her your peace and joy. It will take time --girl . love you Huggs Sister in Christ you have to go through to understand it.

17. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My heart goes out to you, Meerkat, there is absolutely no excuse that people, especially his daughters to act this way. Even if the nice one thought you could help the other one, that is still not a reason to put you through what you went through. I agree, death and illness seems to bring out the worst in people. From past experience and personal reasons, I can say I am behind you 100% if you wanted to slap them upside the head and I understand your reasoning. And trust me, God will understand!! But stay strong, you will have an inner strength that you never knew you had.

Wishing you peace and comfort.

Roe

19. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post