Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  157
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat I'm so sorry for your loss. Just remember God and all of us are here for you. God bless you honey. Love, Betty Lynn

2. Likes Barbara G., dragondrummer, redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for comfort for you, it's wonderful to be at peace knowing your loved one is in heaven and you will be with them again.

Post Thanks / Like
    My condolences to you. May you find peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband. When I lost my husband back in 1999, I used to say that God needed him more up there than down here and I knew he was at peace. May the love of family and friends guide you through this difficult time.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, condolences, and maybe this will be of help to you like it was and still is for me. Your first step, knowing Tom is with Jesus, is good. My Father had a favorite - The Serenity Prayer - and I did it in cross stitch and framed it for him. He passed on and I got it back and put it on the wall in my bedroom. Forward years later, when my hubby passed suddenly, I was devastated and unprepared. I looked at the framed piece and said it out loud. Each phrase was what I needed and I know God had directed my attention to it. It really helped. I went to it once or more every day. That was in 1995 and still today I look to it and say it aloud, knowing He will hear it. I am sure you know it but here it is --
    God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change:
    Courage to change those things I can
    and Wisdom to know the difference.

You will be needing all of these. Bless you and trust in the Lord to make things acceptable for you.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Janice,

My deepest sympathy on the passing of your dear husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family for peace and acceptance. He is now with our Lord and is finally at rest. My heart is sad for you during this hard time, but may the love of family and friends sustain you and carry you through.
    ~~ Big Hugs, Dear One,
    Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat,

Please let us know if you have need of anything. I saying prayers and sending love your way. God is faithful - I lost an 11 month old child many years ago and He helped me through it every step of the way. Sending you and your family strength and love...please keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything for you..

10. Likes CrochetKaren, dragondrummer, redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so very sorry for you loss Meerkat.. think of him often and he will always be with you

12. Likes dragondrummer, redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice, I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that my prayers are with you and your husband, Tom. I know that he is in God's hands, wrapped in His loving arms. May God Bless You, as well, sweetie. Karen

14. Likes dragondrummer, redhead liked this post