Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    We know your surgery was today and so I am just checking in to see how you're doing. It may be a while before you get back into the forum but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you for a quick and easy recovery. God Bless You. Karen

2. Likes redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for prayers. The pain is bad but that particular pain is over and one step to being well. So glad Patty is doing okay. Her surgery was much more important than mine continue to pray for her. Love my Mama Patty!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye, I'm sorry you are in pain but when the pain from surgery goes away I pray you will not be in pain any more. So glad your surgery is over and now you can concentrate on recuperating!! Take care of yourself I'm praying for you and Patty every day and night !! Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am so glad you are home recouperating(spl) so happy the pain isn't bad enough for you that you can't walk on. Don't be surprize if you see me at your door sometime in the near future.
    Love and hugs

7. Likes redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Faye, I am so glad you are home recouperating(spl) so happy the pain isn't bad enough for you that you can't walk on. Don't be surprize if you see me at your door sometime in the near future.
    Love and hugs
    Hey Janice,now that you are no longer a care-giver and have been set free, maybe you can go and do some things you have been wanting to do. I know you are going to miss your husband for a longtime, probably forever as I do mine, but you really can travel some if you want to and not have to worry about everything. I wish you peace of mind and happiness and good health for yourself. Love and hugs, your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Thanks for prayers. The pain is bad but that particular pain is over and one step to being well. So glad Patty is doing okay. Her surgery was much more important than mine continue to pray for her. Love my Mama Patty!!
    Faye,Your surgery may not be as life-threatening as mine but that doesn't make mine any more important than yours. Pain can really get a person down to the point it can become life-threatening I think. Any way thank you for the thought. I just want to know that YOU are out of pain and on the way to painless recovery. It will feel so good to you, I think, when it is all over and you can feel good again...that is what I want for you. I feel I am ready for whatever comes my way and I firmly believe I am going to be OK. Either way I want it to be God's will. Everyone just keep praying for both of us and we will both be well...like I said no pity party for me! Just keep your faith in God strong! Love to you all, Patty

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still praying for both you and Patty, Faye! I hope this did the trick for you, Faye. Chronic pain really is the pits! and I hope Patty gets the news we are all praying for. Luv & hugs,

Judy

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I wish all the best for you and that your surgery will go well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye,

I'm so glad the surgery is behind you. Now you can focus on getting well.

Sending you much love and (((HUGS))),
    Shelley

15. Likes redhead liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Faye,

I am so glad the surgery is behind you now. Yes, there is pain from the surgery, but at least that pain will eventually go away. I pray that it also helps your knee problem as well. Just take it easy now and do what the Dr. says. You know all of us are here praying for your quick and complete recovery.

Patty, if you read this, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray you recuperate quickly and that God will completely heal you.

~~ Big Healing Hugs to you both! Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

17. Thanks redhead thanked for this post