Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  33
Page 17 of 20 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duhhhh!!!!!!! I should have known what that was, basicly it is the focus point of the outfit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lay Meeting on Saturday...

I wore white jeans, taupe short sleeve shirt/ lace trim and inverted v lace panel midway to bottom of shirt, beige/brown spectator shoes, nude purse and beaded bracelet and earrings in complementary colors.

Going to Sunday Worship Service/Evening Appreciation Service...

Yesterday I wore a white patterned tulip- tailed dress, gold/bronze glitter coin shaped statement necklace and matching earrings, rose gold cuff bracelet and nude heels and nude purse.

For the evening service, I wore a blue dress/ large pleats(skirt), white patterned summer cardigan, same accessories as above and sapphire blue heels.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous Pieces of Jewelry...

On Saturday, I purchased a gorgeous pair of blue earrings/silver accent trim and the matching statement necklace. Excited about wearing these pieces!

Post Thanks / Like
    To The Street Market, Library and Variety Store...

I wore skinny jeans and a hi-lo tie dyed sleeveless blouse in lime green, rose pink, white and yellow/gold sequins randomly placed. On my feet, I wore pink sandals w/ mini word "love" in rhinestones on the strap of each sandal..

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Hi Lo blouses, I have one of them. It is in Yellow orange and lime green, I guess you could call it tie dyed.
    You talk about wearing white a lot. I never wear white, I am so clumsy that I usually spill something on it, then it is ruined. I never wear black either because My furbaby sheds so bad I look like I am wearing a fur dress. But I like both colors.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    At this point in my life, I wear clean and comfortable! lol

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I love the Hi Lo blouses, I have one of them. It is in Yellow orange and lime green, I guess you could call it tie dyed.
    You talk about wearing white a lot. I never wear white, I am so clumsy that I usually spill something on it, then it is ruined. I never wear black either because My furbaby sheds so bad I look like I am wearing a fur dress. But I like both colors.
    Aren't the hi-los the cutest? Yes, I love wearing white. In fact, one year I wore mostly
    all white during the spring/summer season. It was a wonderful experience!

Don't give up on wearing white if you want to wear the color. Maybe a napkin to protect your clothing would be helpful 'til you reach the point of not needing one. Wearing white is sooooooooooo nice!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    At this point in my life, I wear clean and comfortable! lol
    Hi Magnolia Blossom! So glad to "see" you! Clean and comfortable works too!lol

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sunday's Churchwear...

I wore a grey looking tulip dress, navy cardigan and navy patent heels along with a royal blue statement necklace and matching earrings/gold accent. A ring and rose gold cuff bracelet completed the look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shopping on Tuesday...

I wore jeans, ruffled teal sleeveless blouse, earrings with a teal, green and purple, complementary bracelet and ring and a royal blue quilted patent purse/gold trim. My footware was a pair of black suede smoking slippers w/black suede tassell and gold trim.

To Prayer Meeting on Wednesday...

I wore denim jeggings, grey sleeveless blouse with front pleats/bronze metal neckline, grey/tan sweater with tan ruffle collar, grey heels and a gold purse. My accessories were silver hoop earrings and a silver cuff bracelet w/rhinestones.