Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  33
Page 3 of 20 First 1234513 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I still do that sometimes but I don't go shopping as often as I used to. I work from home so I don't really need "office clothes" anymore. I think it's nice we have had something in common.

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Butterflyrose. I do enjoy wearing sandals in the spring and summer with my toes painted a pretty color. Usually red since it is my favorite color. I know you will be one pretty lady in your new skirt and jacket!What color is your suit? And what color blouse will you pair with it?

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome Lynda! The suit is white, one of my favorite summer colors. The jacket is such that a blouse is not required. A Jackie O look! Thank you, I am looking forward to wearing this suit. I purchase more dresses than suits now. A few years ago, I would buy more suits than dresses. Pretty feet and nails are just the finishing touch!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jackie O look is a classic! And so pretty! A white suit, how cool and refreshing! Enjoy wearing it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't boughten a dress in years, but now that I am down to 125, My old desses fit me. But don't have anywhere to where them. I can't go to church because I have no one to watch Tom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I wore an ivory lace dress with a gold belt and light natural patent leather 5" heels to church. l also wore a 3/4 length sleeve ivory sweater. Dangle earriings and a bracelet completed the look! I also have an light natural wristlet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I am wearing a polka dot long maxi dress. It's black with white polka dots. I love wearing them. They are so comfortable. How many of you ladies like wearing long maxi dresses?

Post Thanks / Like
    Your maxi dress sounds lovely. I know you felt wonderful wearing it! I've never worn one, but my older daughter loves wearing maxi dresses.

10. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I wore a Vera Wang dress. She's one of my favorite designers! A sleeveless dress in a floral pattern of ocean blue, tan, purple and black. I wore tan 3" wedge sandals with a flirty tan bow accented by gold studs. Hoop earrings and a charm bracelet completed my outfit. I carried my tan tote as I happily shopped.

To give this outfit a dressy look for church, I add a lightweight black 3/4" sleeve sweater with sheer sleeves 1/2 the sleeve length, natural light 5" heels and black earrings and bracelet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose, your outfit sounds lovely!