Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers and hugs. You can beat this Patty !!!!!! ! hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers for you Patty and your family, we all love you from Crochet Talk....Sharon

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, sorry that I have not spoken to you in a while. I have been busy and I just seen this post. I will be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. We love you!

Lots of love & hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Thank you so much for letting us know. I definitely will be a part of wishing her well in any way I can. She is a sweetheart. Prayers are going out to her right now.

Roe
    Hi Roe, I got your card and that was so nice of you to send it. I also rec'd a letter from Annette Porforio so far. I wasn't expecting anything but thanks to both of you for your words of encouragement and prayers and thank you Faye tor what you have done for me too. I really appreciate all the prayers more than you all know. Patty

8. Thanks aporfirio thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=redhead;138505]Hi Roe, I got your card and that was so nice of you to send it. I also rec'd a letter from Annette Porforio so far. I wasn't expecting anything but thanks to both of you for your words of encouragement and prayers and thank you Faye tor what you have done for me too. I really appreciate all the prayers more than you all know. Patty[/QUOTE]

You are ever so welcome. Just keep that smile handy for when you need it again and know you are cared about by all.

Roe

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,

I just saw this thread today and am praying fervently for you to be fully restored to good health. You are a strong woman who can beat this. I fully believe this to be true and pray you will believe it too. A lot of love and many prayers are being sent your way, dear one, so please know you are indeed LOVED by us all!
    ~~ Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!