Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Yes! In the spring, summer & early fall. Right now the American Goldfinch has returned, bright flashes of yellow all over. In early evening can listen to all the singing of birds returning. Wonderful to sit, listen & crochet. Happy Spring to all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Yes! In the spring, summer & early fall. Right now the American Goldfinch has returned to the Black Hills, bright flashes of yellow all over. In early evening can listen to all the singing of birds returning. Wonderful to sit, listen & crochet. Happy Spring to all!

3. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very impressed with your charity work! We need more people like you in this world.... Bless you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet everywhere I go. That is if I'm not driving. lol Last year I traveled with my sister and hubby and made 3 afghans while we were gone. I didn't have to drive at all, just sit in the back seat and crocheted. I love to listen to Gospel music while crocheting. Outside i just listen to the birds sing.

6. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    204 blankets! Om my gosh! That's like 50 a year or almost 1 every week! I envy you having that kind of time to do what you love.

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet outside all the time. Its my way of avoiding the dogs stealing my yarn lol. I also enjoy it especially on a somewhat cold day the blankets i make keep me warm and the quietness of the outdoors makes me enjoy crocheting more than when i have to sit in a room with the door shut to avoid the puppy. The cat usually sits with me when I'm in the house I think its funny she doesn't go after my yarn but the dogs do.
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    My outside time has been greatly reduced.... Alot of rain in Florida.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry your fun has been curtailed but please feel free to send the rain all the way north to SD! We can always use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My plans of creating a great garden area where I could enjoy some quiet outdoors time are not going so well. We haven't had much rain wither and nothing is growing very well. Maybe next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had knee surgery AGAIN and when I am outside with the dogs, I take my work outside and, as my husband puts it, tie a few knots, while I am out there watching them. LOL