Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I hope you get your job. I am praying for you that He will give you this job if that is the one you want and if it is His will . How is your husband doing after his sleep problem? Love and hugs, your friend , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, I hope you get your job. I am praying for you that He will give you this job if that is the one you want and if it is His will . How is your husband doing after his sleep problem? Love and hugs, your friend , Patty
    Hi redhead Patty,
    So far I haven't heard about the job and that's o.k. Maybe it's the Lord's will that I don't get the job. I wasn't sure if I would be strong enough for the job anyways.

My husband got the sleep study. Thanks.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome jobs are hard to come by right now
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi,
    Well, I'm back and he looked over the application some more and his cousin Gail showed me some and I tried a little bit. It would be working at a dry cleaners.
    Great for you! Got a question for you if you get the job...I bought a wool car coat @ the Goodwill store, did not realize it had a spot on one side. I am not sure how to clean it. If you do any of the cleaning and have a great solution, please let me know...Thanks and good luck with the job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! That is great news and I pray it works out for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    JeanMarie Just saw this Fantastic NEWS !! A job so quick that a Miracle and you can do it just hope you like it. Try is all God wants and your very good with people. Im excited for you as to go and such luck before you leave WOW !! Please keep me updated. Want to know what you do how its done. Such interesting things can be learned there. God Bless You Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I haven't heard so I probably didn't get the job. I prayed that the Lord's will be done as to whether I got the job or not so I'm believing that not getting the job was the Lord's will for me.
    Jean Marie

8. Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Give up Hope as maybe ita a sign from above? If not it was not meant for you, there loss as I think you'd be good at that job. Have a super day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this works out for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I used to work in a dry cleaners at the front counter checking in clothes for people when I was a teenager. I really liked that job. So easy! Any news on whether or not you got the job? Fingers crossed for you.
    Last edited by Lynda Fey; 07-17-2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Left out a word