Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending every good wish that your health is restored.

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be praying you get good news. God bless you with his peace and strength.

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many prayers being sent!

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, My prayers & thoughts are with you. I'm glad you posted this only because ( It's good to have friends support . And I also agree you can never say too many Prayers . Praying with you now & will continue. Love Debbie

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am lucky to be within walking distance of the midwestern branch of Cancer Treatment Centers of America and that is where I had my breast cancer treatment. My primary care doctor was able to keep many of her long term patients when she went to work for them. So I knew they were good and trusted them. I have stage 1 breast cancer meaning we caught it in the very beginning stages. Keep crocheting at your appointments. It will help you and everyone around keep positive. Our prayers are with you and your family. Just remember to keep crocheting and think positive thoughts.
    Barb

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, please allow me to add my prayers to the many offered here for you. I believe you will have the strength to handle whatever you need as you do have God in your heart. Wishing you the best, Alice
    Auntie Alice

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I am new at this, just joined a few weeks ago, but saw your post and wanted to let you know that I will be praying for a good result. God knows all about it and He can indeed heal you and see you thru this. I will look forward to a good report in the coming weeks as you see your doctor! Blessings, Linda

14. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Patti my Sweet Friend, we are here & I and The Man Upstairs is my friend he will be with you every step and so will I and all of On-line Friends. You finish those squares if able to as its the best Meds and a Smile or laugh as I showed my Mom you can even with this Thing I called it chasing you. Take each step along with God Above with Prayers and You my Beautiful Sing Soul SING! make a Tape I would love to hear. Cry or do what ever makes you feel good at thee moment & you have 1 white Dog? he/she Needs You. God & I have a Plan to Pray till you can Rejoyce with Great News. xoxoxox HUGS !!
    Hi Susan,
    I like the way you said that 'The Man Upstairs'
    Jean Marie

16. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope everything goes okay

18. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been with 2 friends through this in the past year and both are doing well. One was very advanced and the other early stage. The oncologist will guide you through it. If there are not nurse navigators in your area, contact the ACS- American Cancer Society , as they have them free to help you navigate the next stages. Prayers and best wishes for you!!

20. Thanks redhead thanked for this post