Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Prayer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty just want you to know I am thinking of you on this Lords Day pray you have had some relief!! If not it's probably time to get it checked out don't you think?? Take care May Gods Healing Hands be upon you. Prayers, love and Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I have a lot of problems with my sciattic nerve too. The pool opened last week here in the court and 5 or 6 of us women get in it just as it is getting dark. It isn't heated but when we all get in at 8:30, the sun has really warmed it up. All of us do our exercises in the water. In walking down to the pool, I have to stop several times. I get so I can't even move. But after an hour in the pool ,I can walk all the way home without stopping. We take the floaties that the kids call noodles and float on them so we can move our legs in the water. That's great exercise. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti So sorry to hear about that Pain. A friend of mine has this #5 disc problem, we dont go for lunch since 2 years ago. Hard and she does'nt like to be a burden, I now cant help but take her a few goodies now and then. Making sure she eats etc.
    Hope Dr will see you soon ?? May God be by your side for comfort, sending my Prayers for friends support. Planting a Lilac Bush Tuesday and will call it Patti's Bush its a Lavender one and Pink will be after my Dad?/ he loved Pink Lilacs. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, Prayers n Thoughts are with you. I would say at least 10 yrs ago I had a back problems and that pain that runs down your leg Oh can be unbearable. After dealing with it for some time with meds finally Dr. had set me up to have a shot in back that you lay still for 2 days . haven't had that horrible pain back Thank you God. Hope you get through this soon with pain free. Thinking of you Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    You will be in my prayers that God will hold you in his arms till you are better God Bless you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Joyannerose,
    sorry to hear that. May God be w/you. May God's healing hand be upon you and Winnie and Patty and anyone else that's in need of healing.
    Jean Marie
    Thank you Jean Marie It is a little better but it seems to come and go. If I move the wrong way it comes back. So far it hasn't been as bad as the other day when I was out of town. I appreciate the prayers from every one. Love to you , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanda101 View Post
    You will be in my prayers that God will hold you in his arms till you are better God Bless you
    Thank you Sanda 101. I know that God answers our prayers. Thanks for your prayer. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥cablestitches View Post
    Patty, Prayers n Thoughts are with you. I would say at least 10 yrs ago I had a back problems and that pain that runs down your leg Oh can be unbearable. After dealing with it for some time with meds finally Dr. had set me up to have a shot in back that you lay still for 2 days . haven't had that horrible pain back Thank you God. Hope you get through this soon with pain free. Thinking of you Debbie
    Thanks you for praying for me Debbie. I really appreciate it . I had a shot in my back a couple of years ago that lasted almost 2 years. It was one of the steroid shots that a lot of others had that year. The nurse from the hospital called me while I was visiting my niece in Evansville to let me know I may have had one of the bad batches of medicine that some people died from. I was one of the lucky ones because of the timing of my shot. The date I had my shot was not in the time frame of the bad ones and she said I was probably safe but if I had any of the symptoms to be sure to contact my doctor immediately. When I got home there was a letter in my mailbox about it. If I remember right there was about 78 or 87 patients from the hospital here that rec'd the shots and and no one here got sick. I never developed any symptoms, thank God! It seem to me that several people from other hospitals in other states did die and some others got sick. xoxoxoxo, Patty

PS Did you have the pain down the inside of your leg or the outside of it? I had pain down the inside of mine (before the shots) and it went all the way to my foot and it was the most excruciating pain I have ever had in my life. All I could do when it hits is scream and yell for Jesus ! I can't stand any weight on it and I just kick and scream. I would rather have a baby than that pain! Then I usually lay perfectly still and don't move a muscle for the longest time , afraid it will come back. The first time I think I must have laid in the recliner ( when it hit that was where I was) and didn't move for and hour or more and then scared to death to try to move. It was horrible!
    the pain I have been having the past few days is in my right hip and I can't walk on my leg when it happens. It isn't the same as the one down the inside of my leg. I hope that one never comes back again . Thanks again, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-09-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Patti So sorry to hear about that Pain. A friend of mine has this #5 disc problem, we dont go for lunch since 2 years ago. Hard and she does'nt like to be a burden, I now cant help but take her a few goodies now and then. Making sure she eats etc.
    Hope Dr will see you soon ?? May God be by your side for comfort, sending my Prayers for friends support. Planting a Lilac Bush Tuesday and will call it Patti's Bush its a Lavender one and Pink will be after my Dad?/ he loved Pink Lilacs. God Bless
    Thank you for the prayers , Susan 2014, I love lilac bushes and there is a lavender one in my side yard. Do you mean you are naming it after ME?? If so thank you! The pain isn't totally gone and tries to creep back in but not as bad as it was last week when we were out of town. I just need to be careful how I move. Love, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-09-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty just want you to know I am thinking of you on this Lords Day pray you have had some relief!! If not it's probably time to get it checked out don't you think?? Take care May Gods Healing Hands be upon you. Prayers, love and Hugs Winnie
    Thanks Winnie for the prayers, it is appreciated so much. Patty