Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband just bounced a nerf ball off my 5 year old God daughters bottom by accident and she laughed then farted, I started laughing because my husband couldn't control his laughter and she was laughing. I didn't hear it but it was funny because they were laughing so hard. After a few minutes of laughter he turned to me and said you better go check her. I take her to the bathroom and she sharted not farted. It was pretty bad. She looked down at her panties and looked at me so innocently and asked "how did that happen" she was so confused.

Not the same but figured if we were sharing potty stories...

My son couldn't make it to the potty once and went in the garbage can in the bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like
    And.............kids will be kids!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having had three kids myself, I do know about this sort of thing too. LOL But, speaking as a retired nurse who worked in Nursing Homes, every little once in a while we would have someone, (usually female), who decided to do a little "Finger painting". We noticed this usually happened if their bed was against a wall rather than out from the usual two person shared room positioning. So, there really ARE 'artist's' all around, and usually they have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old, no matter their true age. Gotta' laugh, because we never know if we at some point might become artfully inclined at some future point in our lives.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my, I remembe my oldest daughter would like to draw on the crib and wall when she made those little poo's in her diaper. Back then it was cloth diapers and rubber pants. Sometime the legs of the rubber pants got wide and her drawing crayons fell out. What a mess!! I know what you are going thru. Good luck with the rest of the potty training.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend would give them a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar when they were naughty. She told them it was acky jucie for when they were naughty. I would take her favorite toy away until she would be good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's hope it passes. We lived in the country all the growing up years of my g-sons only 14 months apart. They liked to step out on the back porch & pee. In fact, when they started school a teacher called my daughter & said her son would pee on the playground. Welllll, she asked her son not to do that , but I'm telling you they're 24 & 25 & will still go outside to pee. Their excuse---the toilet hole is too small! Just life's funny little things.