Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Is your living space small, medium, or large? How do you like it?

I have spent many years living in an apartment. I am glad that a little over a year ago, I was able to move back into a home. I am really enjoying it!

We are in a three bedroom home with an open floor plan in the living/dining/kitchen area. I have more space and a two car garage so I don't have to pay for a storage building! It has made my life so much more peaceful and manageable although I do still have things to go through and donate this summer.

How about you? Do you live in a small, medium, or large house or apartment? How do you like it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    I like our house. We have a 2 bedroom besides the kitchen, living room and craft/computer room and a basement and garage.
    Jean

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean by large or small? It depends ...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a small wideline ranch which consists of three bedrooms, living room and kitchen with dining area, one bathroom, basement and one car attached garage. The front of my house (kitchen/dining area/living room) is an open floor plan but I have cathedral ceilings in my entire house including the hallway which makes a smaller house look a little bigger. I also have a roofed over patio off the kitchen which has ceiling fans with lights and I spend a lot of time during the warmer months out on the patio. Square footage of my house is about 897 sq ft., not including patio, which is about 17' by 21', everything is just enough for me right now. Property lot size is 75' by 100'.

I love living in a house. When my husband passed in 1999, I was asked if I was going to sell the house and move to a condo and I said NO WAY!!! I love not being attached to any other housing and love my backyard and the privacy it has and that I can do what I want both in my house and outside. So I am staying put in my little house.

Roe

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    What do you mean by large or small? It depends ...
    Do you feel your living space is small or does it have plenty of room? Do you like where you are living right now?

Post Thanks / Like
    It s small but me and Peter are 2 here. It was 6 persons here and it was hell. I hate this place, this city and this country
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a 3 bedroom Log home. I have cathedral celing in the the front half of the House.. The lining room is runs from the front of the house to the back and the front part is a dining room. It sets on a 3 1/2 acre lot. At one time I loved it out here but since my husband is bedridden it is way to much for me to take care of. Now I hate it here. I can't wait to sell it and move closer to my daughter. I won't buy another house, but will rent a small apartment. And let them take care of everything. That is if I don't die before my husband.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My house is kind of small (about 1650 square feet) but has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. We raised 4 kids here (3 boys) and at one time I wanted a larger house. Now, not at all! We have no stairs, it is enough for me to clean w/my arthritis, and I do love my yard(the lot is about 60' by 100'). We have a 2 car garage but only one car fits, and the laundry "room" is in the garage. The only thing I would like would be a covered patio in the back so that I could sit outside more. I really am trying to work on decluttering, and donating lots of stuff I don't use. That will make the house look roomier too. Otherwise, with some improvements like paint and more laminated floors, this house is perfect!

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    It s small but me and Peter are 2 here. It was 6 persons here and it was hell. I hate this place, this city and this country
    Wish you can come over here and see us in the USA!

14. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ours is about 1,800 sq ft. Two bedrooms and a bath are upstairs and one bedroom, bath, kitchen, dining room, living room, sun room and utility room are downstairs. It has a 2-car garage. The back patio is a bit small, but still serves us well. The best feature is a large walk-in pantry off the utility room. Love it! The thing I miss about our previous home is the double ovens. They were so handy during the holidays. If we ever built, it would have to have both - the pantry and the ovens.

16. Likes mamamiaow, Barbara G. liked this post