Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Received Goodie Bag from Lily/Shirley

I received a goodie bag from Lily/Shirley Thankyou so much, brought a smile to my face. Which hasn't happened much latelly.
    I reallly apprciate her thoughtfulness. In it was a Hooker Canvas Bag, Patty painted the bag. She really has talent for painting, and it really will come in handy, but almost hate to use it,it is so pretty, I might just hang it on the wall.
    Lily also made a square plus put in some little goodies. It really made me feel good. I love all the ladies in CT.

Post Thanks / Like
    I received mine too today along with the goodies in it and I feel the same way, while I want to use it, I don't want it to get soiled, it is just so beautiful. I just keep looking at it right now.

Patty did an incredible job on them. I wish I had a fraction of her talent.

Thank you, Patty for taking the time to hand paint them. It will be treasured.

Roe

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I received my goodie bag today as well, what beautiful artwork you do Redhead Patty and thank-you so much Shirley for the extra little treats, you both are awesome women. Have a blessed day.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, Roe and Doris: So glad the bags arrived and now we can all celebrate Patty and her talent. Hopefully some day we can all meet and chat to our heart's content!!!!

6. Likes dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These bags sound so lovely. I hope you get much enjoyment from them. If only, I had posted in time, I possibly would be the proud owner of one too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat Im so happy for you, yes Pattys paints Beautifully & Lily is the greatest. We all love & say Prayers for you & Tom. God Bless. My husbands Birthday Today (90yrs. young ) scares me a little? I think of you and others and I can do this. Love & Hugs Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I received my goodie bag as well. Thanks to all who made these possible.

10. Thanks Lili thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I did paint 19 bags (one for myself so I could see what they would look like) and it took a while but I finished them and sent them all to Lili/Shirley. She is the one who then filled them and finally mailed them on a first come first served basis. She is just the greatest friend! I loved painting them. At one point during the painting process I they covered my sofa so they could dry completely before I packed them up to send them to Shirley. I am going to post a picture or two in the picture forum so you can see that work in progress! I really wished the "get-together" had not fell thru. It would have been so much fun getting to meet all of you. It is so much fun to talk to all of you on crochettalk. And the little thing about the tree that I drew and asked you all to find the mistake?..... That was SOOO much fun for me! It sounds like I made Larisa's day when she finally rec'd the one I drew for her. Love to you all and look at the picture forum for "Painting the bags" redhead/Patty

12. Thanks Lili thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi patty Thee Artist, I was unconnected to CT all most 1 1/2 weeks, problem on CT Lines & barbara did her best. Her daughter Tori I just heard is having surgery on Tuesday, God Bless her she is a sweetie. Your a very good person patty to have done this painting Im anxious to see what it looked like. I was in Hosp. 2 days and Hubby turning 90 yrs young May 2 nd we went over night thurs/Fri. Wonderful time. Sorry you hookers cant get together, it was meant to be I guess. Hope Faye & others are going to be OK. Hugs to You!! Susan2014 (aka Susan MJ)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty you did an amazing job painting all those bags. They are soooo unique and fun!! I feel very fortunate to have received one of your designer bags!! Now going to go check out the pictures :-). Love and hugs Winnie

15. Thanks Lili thanked for this post