Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Something Happy

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Something Happy

My granddaughter Emma had a birthday party today. She is now 7. I make doll clothes for 9 granddaughters. Maybe 10 if Grace who turned 10 last November decides she wants a doll for Christmas or if she is just to old for dolls at her age. It is fun making them for all the girls--but Emma makes it really fun --her eyes light up-- she looks like I gave her a treasure. She reminded me of me at her age. I sorted the clothes and put them in 3 one gallon zip lock bags. She put them all back in the zip bags. I also gave her a cloth bag to keep all the clothes in. She has a doll and I am giving her a new one for Christmas--from Target--My generation 18 inch doll--just as nice as the American dolls-and easier on the pocket book. It is God's blessing to me to make these clothes --helps me relax as my husband has lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke as most of you know. He is doing well right now and received a good report at the cancer center in Zion,Ill. Thanks for all your prayers--my friends. God Bless and God's peace and joy-strength to all.

2. Thanks Nova55, billiebob, Lili thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear you are receiving good reports! Please keep us updated - sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are blessed to have your grandchildren around.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so right. I am truly blessed. Take care friend.

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What good news Susie! Always ready to hear a praise report! Your grandchildren and your crochet work is a blessing in your life. God bless you and your family.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!