Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Someone else told me it was cancelled. I'm really sorry Faye. I worked as hard as I could. I so wanted to come. I have to send an email to cancel my reservation. Hope I can work something else out to get to see you. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay, every time I see a post about the meeting I want to cry. I wanted to meet everyone so badly but it was not to be. This time!! Maybe another time or place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Faye, I felt the same. Hopefully we can do something in the future. And maybe it will just be a few who get together. I would still like to.Skype. We can get together that way. Send a PM and we'll talk. Got to go now. Tuesday is always a busy day for me. God bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll send a pm but I missed an opportunity to tell everyone what a great job you have done and you have worked hard Kay and I am so grateful. So thank you, thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, any items that are left from what I sent please donate to the charity that you mentioned. I was sorry that I could not attend, but really feel for those of you who had planned to attend. I know you must be terribly disappointed. I hope that you will get to feeling better soon and also that your mother recovers quickly. May my love and prayers surround you, ~ Shirly