Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

What GOOD has happened to you later. Something that made you smile or at least real

Mine: I am very, very happy as Monday the DR. said my wrist is healing great.
    So I can have the brace off while I am at home but I must put it on when I go out.. But now I can crochet a lot easier and I am happily hooking along with a BIG smile on my face. I will have to stay home for a week and try to get all my
    UFOs done. That is when he said I could take it off if I have no more trouble YAAAAAAAAA. Declaring this week a "celebrate the brace gone week".
    happy me.

2. Likes Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye that IS great news!! Sooooo happy for you!! I can't imagine having a brace on my wrist!! Happy Days are Here Again!! Just don't over do it :-( Have a great night (((hugs))) Winnie

4. Likes blueeyes68, charlye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye I forgot to tell you something good about me!! I am flying to Ky on the 25th to see my daughter and grandsons, and my twin sister that was so ill a while a few weeks ago!! So happy about that :-). Winnie

6. Likes blueeyes68, charlye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hi Charlye I forgot to tell you something good about me!! I am flying to Ky on the 25th to see my daughter and grandsons, and my twin sister that was so ill a while a few weeks ago!! So happy about that :-). Winnie"

I see you have something to be happy about, I am happy for you. Have a wonderful time, best kind of
    trip is to see your family. How long will you be gone? Will you have access to a computer so you can keep in touch.
    HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA Like that would be first on a list when you have family to keep you company. Just teasing.
    Hugs to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    OH BY THE WAY that title should have said LATELY not LATER.... Sorry everyone.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't have a computer at the moment all I use is my IPad but it gets the job done! Hey you all are my crocheting family so I will still be checking up on everyone to see how you all are doing and what great things you have created. I get my inspiration to crochet from this wonderful place and ideas and laughs too!! So even though I will be 'away' for 17days my IPad will be right there with me which means all my CT friends will be too :-) now I really really have to get to bed!! Goodnight Winnie

10. Likes charlye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I know you have gone to bed but wanted to let you know. My picture is deceiving it was taken 1982 I think.
    I guess I will have to have my hubby do an update (YUCK) I hate having my picture taking. I am glad you will have
    your ipad with you, you will be able to do a little keep up. Teee Hee hope you had a good sleep. I think I will be the
    last one on so I can shut out the lights.
    charlye