Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone you do know how to make a girl feel good. I am praying and expecting God to bring me out of this so He will! Love and hugs to all

2. Likes billiebob, N/A, MeerKat, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye we all love you and you are a friend to a lot of us. I have been going through a deep depression for a few years now. I know it can be miserable. Just remember you have friends here and you have listened to my problems so if you want to bend my ear I am here for you.
    You letting me talk about my problems helped me, so I will always be there for you.
    Janice

4. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Get better twinfaye---we need you here

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I will pray for you. Hope medicine works soon.

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual Im late, I have been praying for You and always But! this is a special one. I have a prayer my GD sent me to say for her. She has been Bipolor most of her 28 yrs, & her Dad (my son who passed in 2007 had it) I cant say anything to help But Damn it Faye dont do any foolishness OK only what Drs. say. God knows we all Love you and he gives you space for a time.
    Prayer & friendship xoxoxoxox HUGS Faye Sweet Sue

10. Likes justplainjudy, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Twinfaye! I hope the doctors can come up with the right mix of meds for you. Depression is no fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and sending you sunshine and hugs! Know that you are special! To the world you may be one person, but to someone YOU ARE THEIR WORLD! Keeping you in my prayers! Here's to happier thoughts! (:

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye,

I am sending you BIG HUGS and many prayers for God to get you through your depression. You WILL get through it. As all of the others have said, you are very special to all of us and we need you here. Watch funny movies, listen to uplifting music, or do something FUN, just to help lift your spirits. I'm praying your meds will help soon. To quote my husband, "Keep the Faith!"
    Love you girlfriend!!! ~~ Jo

15. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy8650

Dear friend I know how you must feel. I was on Paxil 40 mil grm. a day for 18 yrs and after I lost insurance I weaned myself off of them.The bad days out weight the good ones for a long time but I'm getting there. The headaches and dizziness get bad sometimes. I took my last prescription in Jan. and split them all in half I still have some left. Now I can go almost 4 days before I have to take a 1/2 a pill. I feel worse now that hubby has found a parttime job but it takes him away all week . and he comes home on Fri. leaving me alone with 2 dogs and a cat,in a new town ,and new state. We moved to Lexington,Missouri a year ago and I haven't made any real close friends yet. Been tough going here .with just social security as our incomes. I'm still looking for a parttime job to get me out of the house and if it wasn't for my crocheting to keep me busy I would go crazy. But I joined a craft club at the local library,and met some nice people. I started up my own program called Burden Bears forFoster Kids. I 'm making my second one now. I get bears at the local Salvation Army and crochet 3 outfits for each one. I also am making crocheted crosses ,bookmarks to give out to people randomly I meet in town. Hubby and I joined a church and believe me God has helped me cope with this depression. I'm getting stronger now and I 'mfeeling better. Once I get off these meds. Hubby and I will be med free. none what so ever. I'm soon to be 64 and he will be 66 next month. I was born and raised in the mountains of Pa. and we were taught to self medicate and take care of our own bodies without drugs. So far so good. Until I got hooked on the Paxil. We take an occasional aspirin or Alieve for pain,caused by old age. Hon You will be fine. The drugs in your body have control over you and with friends and your love for crafts you can make it. Depression is a major part of todays life. I wear a braclet I found while working at the Salvation Army a couple years ago it says"I'm not giving up" I haven't taken it off since it's one of those silicone bracelets. and many times I 've had to look at it just to get strength.We all love you here, Friends are the best medicine anyone could ever have.

17. Likes little drummer, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Faye. I AM the late one! I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this tough time. But you are truly loved, and you're being prayed over. What a blessing! I, too, will be praying for you. I probably haven't helped you enough with things. There is just no new info. coming to me. I was suffering from exhaustion but am doing better now. I'll be checking, again, with Connie, but she was suppose to contact me with anything new. Don't forget your prayer shawl! It has prayers built in. Love, Kay