Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  45
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter isn't anywhere close to being an alcoholic she only drinks socially and very, very rarely gets drunk. She just has this image of a mother and I have never lived up to that image. She is actually loving when she has been drinking. I guess when she was growing up I was open and honest with my children and she must have not liked that so she is very private and she has no guilt about me. She is someone that I would never believed she could do me this way but it is very hard. Thanks for all your nice comments and continue to pray for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray for you. Depression is a life long affliction. Hang in there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye,
    I hope you're not upset with me. I was only trying to help. I will pray for you. By the way, how are you doing and how is your sister and your mother doing?
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not upset at all. I must have given the wrong impression but it is all good. My daughter has problems but not with alcohol. I am out of the depression now and hopefully it will stay away. Mama is home and she is up and getting around. I don't know how long it will be before she has more problems but I am happy at the moment. I try to look at the positive and that is my goal. Thanks for all the good words and you guys mean the world to me.

5. Likes DinahRoberts, little drummer liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye,

I am so glad you have gotten past the depression and are happy again!!! Also happy that your Mama is home again. Prayers are still coming your way for your daughter. Keep looking on the bright side, dear lady and keep the Faith.
    ~~ Big Hugs, Jo

7. Likes debbbarr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    God bless, dear. It sounds like things are beginning to go your way!!! I myself have bipolar depression and have had since I was a child though I wasn't diagnosed until 7 years ago. As long as I take my meds religiously I'm fine, so I do. Do whatever it takes to feel better. Blessings to you. debb from Southeast Texas
    Last edited by debbbarr; 05-13-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Additional info

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I wish you a Very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and hope you behave & dont overdue. W hats on your needles? Have done
    any afghan stitch? I ordered a hook and want to get a couple Baby blankets done. Love You, (my brace is off my left hand so 2 fingers to type. HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making my last round jacob's ladder afghan. Don't even think about me doing another this is my 4th and last!!! UGH!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Mother's Day....thinking of you

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sad about my daughter but I have my son and a niece so I'm going to have a good Mother's Day.

13. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post