Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  45
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are going through this. Just let your doctor know and follow his advice. Hopefully, you will be feeling better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye hope your Mom gets better soon and do what ever you have to do to get better. Remember we all love you. I can't wait till I move down there and I can meet you.

Post Thanks / Like

keep your chin up girlfriend

Hi TwinFaye, just a note to say keep your chin up and look to God, he will see you through. will keep you in our prayers. love Jean

4. Thanks twinfaye thanked for this post
    Likes twinfaye liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice I can't wait either. love and hugs

6. Thanks cessie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Faye,

S.o sorry to hear about what you are going through. My mother and I have both suffered with depression. I want to let you know that I am praying for you and your mother.

I have never written to you before, I hope you don't mind if I respond as well. May the Lord watch over you and heal you.

Love, Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathy, of course I am thrilled that you take the time to give me a sweet word of encouragement. When I met my crochettalk friends it started with one message and now they are a big part of my life. So you never know if that one message changes your life. Welcome, as you can see I have posted a lot of messages and I LOVE crochettalk!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Cathy, of course I am thrilled that you take the time to give me a sweet word of encouragement. When I met my crochettalk friends it started with one message and now they are a big part of my life. So you never know if that one message changes your life. Welcome, as you can see I have posted a lot of messages and I LOVE crochettalk!!
    Hello Faye, I just got back from church a few minutes ago and just read all 4 pages of prayers and wishes for your good health and healing. It's amazing how many of us pray for someone we have never seen or met. I want you to now that I asked for prayer for you , your sister your Mom and Winnie and her twin sister and Barbara's daughter and Meerkat's husband and I do love all of you and hope God will hear and answer our prayers for all of you. I asked God to use His healing power to touch each and everyone of my crochettalk friends who are in need of His touch. He knows who needs His touch and if I forget a name, He knows every one of you and just what you need. I wish I could do more for you but I WILL keep you all in my prayers. Love and warm hugs to you all. Patty

10. Likes MeerKat, dancingbaehr, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Faye,

Thanks for your lovely response. It's nice to know such wonderful people and you, of course, are one of them. We can thank the Lord He has brought us all together.

May I put you on my "friends list" so we can keep in touch?

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Twinfaye I don't know if you remember but I told Patty yesterday I will never forget your name cause I am a twin too and my middle name Is Fay!! By the way my twins name is Laura!! I'm going to try and post a pic of her today. Do you and Kaye look a lot alike? I pray you are doing better I have been praying for you, Kaye and your mom every day the good Lord promises to hear and answer His children when they call on Him. Just know you are loved and held close in our hearts Faye. Love, prayers and hugs to you. Have a wonderful Easter!! Winnie

13. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am sorry I did forget you are in the twin club! lol Number one question!! "What is it like to be a twin?" My answer - "what is it like to be a single?" No one knows what another life is like. I know that I have always got a friend and soul mate which is probably what the term was meant for to be used by twins. Any person on here can be my friend just message me and I will add you. I don't usually send out a friend request but I answer all of mine.

15. Likes justplainjudy liked this post