Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It's morning. The sun is shining. I need/want to be outside, but my head is saying no that brightness will bring on a migraine. I better stay inside today in the muted light, and crochet. Sounds like a fair trade.
    Now that the snow has finally left I can get to the shed, and finishing taking down the last of the Christmas decorations. I know, I know. But the snow was too deep tp get to the shed, and even if I could have gotten there, it was half way up the door. Way too much shoveling! And anyhow I have enjoyed looking at the village. However, it's time now.
    I am having coffee with you Larisa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone, bright and sunny here in Florida, nothing planned for the day I think I'll just take it easy today and whatever I please.....Blessings to all.....Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Isabelle I like your plan. I am thinking along those same lines. The work will wait, but the inspiration might not. I am feeling kind of emotional today for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies! It's a beautiful day and I feel so blessed! I've been to church and eaten dinner. The sermon topic was "Why the Wilderness?" Scripture used: Matthew 4:1-11. Pastor said, "The wilderness is the place of your warfare and the place of your victory." Now, I can relax and enjoy the evening.

Trude, just take one moment at a time. (((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy I am deep in the wilderness!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be praying for you to receive the victory and also give you strength during the battle. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 05-04-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dear Ladies! Been away from home most of the day and now I'm relaxing. Think I'll do a bit of crocheting this evening. How's your day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! I really need my morning coffee
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Dear Ladies! It's another beautiful day! Breakfast is 1st on my list this morning, then the fun begins!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enjoying my coffee for a few hours now. I am almost finished. I have household chores to do today. Blah!
    Has anyone ever have this happen...you for arms cramp up like in a charlie horse? At that time your hands are frozen in the position they were before the cramp? It usually lasts about 10 seconds. The cramp in on the inside of my arm, but before the wrist. It has happened a few times each day the last couple of days. I know I am not dehydrated. I always drink plenty of water. If it were by my wrist I would think carpal tunnel, but this is in my arm.
    Please oh please don;t tell me I have to give up crocheting.