Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

my March exchange partners

I received all but one of my squars from my partners...I got one today so maybe the last one will arrive tomorrow. As soon as I get the last one I will post them for you all to see how pretty they are. I know how busy some of us must be so I know I will get it yet. Love ya all, Patty

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I did this to try and get my 2 from Feb. and they were let go etc. Thanks not what we want is it. Glad your message is almost heard. My person cant even be reached (my Luck ) God Luck and Have Fun as I know I am. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Patty I did this to try and get my 2 from Feb. and they were let go etc. Thanks not what we want is it. Glad your message is almost heard. My person cant even be reached (my Luck ) God Luck and Have Fun as I know I am. Susan MJ
    Just so everyone knows that this was not in the Crochet Talk exchange. :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard from my last exchange person and there is a good reason why I haven't received it yet as I knew there was. Sometimes we have good intentions and life just gets in the way and we can't help it. I know because I had my own little problem. I will be getting that square soon so I am not worried about it.
    Just to let you know there has been such a great difference in the amount of postage on the envelopes I have received. I got one with only .70 cents worth of postage on it and a couple had $2.92 in postage and had tracking numbers on them. I just sent mine with the least amount of postage I could get by with. After all it is just yarn so I am going to check with all my partners and anyone that didn't get theirs will get a replacement one! AS soon as the last one arrives I will Pm all of you to see if you got yours from me! So don't worry if yours hasn't come yet, you will get one yet. Love to you all. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Susan , maybe your person has passed and no one has let you know. I worry about that about myself.... how will you know if I died or what happened to me if I never get back on CT? Barbara has my address I guess so she could send a letter to my address and surely one of my sons would notify you all.... at least I hope so! Patty

PS I am feeling fine even if I am 83 years old.... but you never know....... just thinking ahead I guess......

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G Im sorry for this , I did'nt realize I guess I should have mentioned in another Group. Sorry B.G Ill watch that. HUGS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi patty, I forgot to mention in message on @2 here it was on a different Group. Senior Memory? I was reached by her after I sent a message, she is sending it, long story? I received a lovely square from CTX she did well. Hope you have a better Luck in
    April. I had to laugh today, my son drove me to Penny's to buy bras, legs were so bad I had him go exchange one & he was so good
    about it I felt proud (not to often?) Hugs & Prayers my dear (Yes postage is higher 2.20 to 2,38 here to send an envelope??