Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    We were in the mid to low 90s all last week! It was way too hot for this time of year here! This weekend Saturday was about 85 degrees it wasn't too bad there was some wind, Sunday was sooo beautiful we were in the high 70s with a nice soft breeze fresh air! The weather is supposed to be in the mid to low 70s all week possible chances of rain YAAA! We are closer to getting a bit out of our drought but just a little! The week after this we are supposed to be in the high 70s and mid 80s, hopefully it won't get any hotter for awhile! I hope everyone has wonderful weather with the sun shinning and beautiful outside weather! Stay safe and warm! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    It's supposed to be 83 on Thursday.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    It is finally warming up here, for a long time we had a good day then the next day was cold, but the last few days it has been in the low 80's and the humidity was real low so it felt really nice. I got to get my lawn chairs out and while Tom is sleeping go out and just sit on the porch to get some fresh air.
    Hi Amanda I haven't seen your posts for a long time, I guess we were just on differrent posts.

5. Likes amanda liked this post