Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi EVERYONE! The weather seems to be unpredictable everywhere! Debbie your pictures are beautiful! We have been having the needed rain and in the mid to high 40s at night on the few days that we have had rain after 6pm the afternoons are sunny and warm! I think Saturday it was in the high 70s then around 6 or it started to really rain hard, you could here it on our roof top! Monday was a very nice day, we were in the mid 60s then BAM 6pm it started to sprinkle by 7pm it was really coming down! I know all of you are ready for Spring, our is here and we had very little rain but finally we are getting some hopefully we will get some more before the Summer hits! I hope I'm back although if it isn't one thing it is always something else with me! Thanks all for sharing your weather with me and everyone else I really do appreciate it! STAY SAFE AND WARM! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, even in our area it is unpredictable. On Monday, it started to rain, then into icy pellets, which turned into huge snowflakes and in my area, there was about an inch of snow but the east end received five inches. By the afternoon, it was all gone and now it is due to be in the 50's during the week. A little rain, but that I can handle, you don't have to shovel rain, LOL!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandy (smile) Its good your weather is getting warmer. We are at 3pm x 38 degrees, sunny yet so windy. Ill take that. Nice to
    get out today, kevin took me shopping. later Babe! Munnsie xoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    It is windy today, but other than that a beautiful sunny, partly cloudy day here in Colorado.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Amanda, I thought the pictures turned out beautiful also. We have been having some really great weather here for the past few days. Up in the 70's and 80's I have been loving it.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We had our little rain winter, wish it was more! This weekend we are to be in the mid 70s and then next week back n forth from mid 70s to low 80s! Lately the weather is unpredictable so we will see if it is or if we get hotter or colder! I planted my garden seeds, the weather is perfect for it now! I hope everyone is having warmer weather or better weather than they were having before! Stay safe and warm or cool and well! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sick of this weather. My daughter and Grandkids where here all week, it rained almost everyday. and was very cold, today they left and wouldn't you know it was the first day the sun came out.

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! The weather here went from the beautiful 70s to the HOT N HUMID HIGH 80S! I know a lot of you are needing and wanting warm weather, hopefully you will get it soon! We are in the high 80s to low 90s this weekend and part of next week then supposed to drop to our normal weather for this time of year the mid to low 70s! We are 15 degrees or more above our normal this year! We have been wearing shorts and tank tops or thin t-shirts! Had to turn AC on a couple of days it was stuffy in the house and about 95 degrees inside! YUCK! So much better yesterday in the mid 80s but today OH NO 90DEGREES! Better go for now bust Thursday takin boys to n from College! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    It was beautiful this morning with the freshly fallen snow, blue sky and white clouds. It's already starting to melt. The wind is cold and it's 31.6 degrees.
    Jean Marie

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE ! The weather last week was supposed to be in the mid 70s there was a BIG shift in the weather, we ended up in the high 80s to low to mid 90s YUCK! Nights have been in the low 50s which is nice open window weather most the time unless there is a breeze! We had normal weather on Tuesday at 70 degrees, possibly rain coming this way Friday and Saturday! Today we are supposed to be in the low 70s and tomorrow high 70s to low 80s!i have been sick with a bad cold and ear aches since last Tuesday! I Hope everyone stays safe well and warm or if your weather is hot stay cool safe and well! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!