Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 26

Share your thoughts, chat and enjoy!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Butterflyrose for starting a Great Post. Hope you have Sunshine and a Good Day Tuesday. MN is expecting rai etc so we'll see. Good-Night and God is Praying with me (my teacher of returning to Christ). HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there!! How is life going? I am here with my ear == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes N/A, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Gloomy out my window today. I don't care. I am packing for my trip to the city. I don''t go until Friday, but I always bring lots of things with me. I never know what clothes to bring so I always over pack. Yes, I know it is only 5 days, but things can come up. I also always bring a couple of pairs of shoes for different outfits. Oh and crochet things. LOTS of crochet things. This time I have birthday gifts for my son, and a late Christmas gift for BF, and late birthday gift for her too. I always take the computer. I don't know if I could last 5 days without it, and don't want to try.
    Larisa it was funny you said you were here with your ear. I am glad to read that the ear is still with you and that you didn't leave it somewhere.
    Susan, when do you leave on your trip?
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

6. Likes N/A, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Susan! I created this post many months ago, not having a clue that we'd still be chatting away. Months later. Thank God! It truly gives us a place to share our daily happenings! Enjoy your day!(Hugs)))

Oh Trude, I pray that your have safe travel and lots of FUN on your trip. Glad your computer will be with you so you can stay in touch with us. I know you are counting the days to takeoff. ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 03-11-2014 at 07:38 AM.

8. Likes N/A, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, be sure to post your goals in the Goals and Responsibility group. I posted a new thread yesterday. Please help keep this group active by posting and encouraging each other as we work toward accomplishing our goals. See you there.

If you're not a member, please join and start posting.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Trude yes Gloomy But rain & snow maybe?? snow will melt with 40's degrees all week. Glad your packed as I too much I guess we are scouts Be Prepared. Sunday I will leave if Larry is OK he had a leg give out Friday latein day and Drs tomorrow. Son may be applying for a job tomorrow and if get it?? Oh I am Irish BUT luck of Norweigen. We'll pray. Im excited for you and seeing son & friend, wonderful. Your Lucky and have FUN FUN
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 03-11-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Butterflyrose as I really think its a good Post. Have a Nice day. Hows it going ? think of you & pray to have your strength when time ome. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa Hows your eye, any better. Love goes out to you. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I would hate to see these posts end. I look forward to reading them each day. I am working on getting a blog up and running, and what I post here gives me the feel of posting something everyday.