Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, hope you are feeling better, how is your ear doing?

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Larisa, Think of you... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Susan! I hope Isabelle's remedy works for you, too! Faye says since I'm older than her I have the aches and pains that come with it. So I grin and bear it. AND give it right back to her! Heh! Heh! I drink a lot of tea so I'll be careful not to overdose on the cinnamon and turmeric! LOL!

Teri, I hope your daughter (beautiful name by the way) mends quickly and has no lasting problems after her accident. It is scary when you hear your child is in an auto accident. Thank God she wasn't seriously injured. Trucks can be fixed. That's what insurance is for. Maybe having a pickup is what saved her from more serious injury. Larger vehicles are better than small cars. At least that's my husband's opinion. (and wearing a seat belt). Her Guardian Angel must have been sitting on her shoulder!

Hugs, Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 03-23-2014 at 07:16 AM.

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your care. Pain is almost gone but ear is closed... I feel fluid inside... but I still use medicune
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Larisa, I'm so glad you are feeling better.. Hugs,Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Isabelle I had one yesterday and 2 today so I hope it kicks in soon. Thanks for Idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri sorry to hear of your daughters accident, her Guardian Angel was there for sure. Hope her bruises will heal fast. Dad is
    a Good Dad for sure. She's lucky to have you 2. God Bless her. prayers for her recovery. Take Care teri! Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan MJ, I noticed the difference within 2 days, you can make a big pot put in fridge and drink cold, very good cold also. I've been drinking on the average 2 cups a day, more if I'm home. Hope it works for you. You're welcome......Blessings....Isabelle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Oh my goodness. I hope all of you are feeling better with the tea for your aches and pains. Goodness sakes, Teri, I pray your daughter heels fast and feels better soon.. God Bless all of you... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some energy back, finally. So I watched movies and crocheted. I love tea too. But I love Red Rose tea from Canada. LOL. My Mom sends it down to me. But I do enjoy my first cup of coffee in the morning. Yum.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

12. Likes N/A liked this post