Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    larisa it is Beautiful But Hard or just too much time? You do very nice work sweetie. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Nanatwo Thank you for this recipe for arthritus, mine has me jumping today so ?? painful. Im having one soon 15 mins?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been lazy of late. Thursday and Friday I wasn't feeling well. My blood sugar went too low. I tend to get tired when that happens. Takes awhile to re-cooperate. I want to make covers for canisters. I keep looking at the yarn and have no energy to do it. Maybe tomorrow. Did the floors yesterday and laundry today. It's suppose to be nice tomorrow, maybe take a chair out and crochet there.
    Have a good weekend ladies.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Christine im sorry for your tirdness, what does Dr. say to do? I will say a prayer for you. Get better, we care. HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Isabelle, Thank you for the tip. I will try the cinnamon and turmeric in my tea. I will let you know how it works. It is so bad I have blisters on my knuckles. They are like burns, and I'm using Nu Skin on them. I Am seeing my rheumatologist so I'll let you know how that goes, too. Thank you again for the hint. That is very thoughtful of you.

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan M J. I do not see the Dr until the middle of April. I am fine now. Prayers are always welcome.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy wow after midnight guess Im an Owl aah!. Sorry about your hands, yarn or just some yarn that bothers you? I have OA and so darn Bad today I smile a lot my huby says so he know its painful ( odd one I am ) Hate going to bed as I lie down my back goes crazy pinching?????? You & both will try Isabelles Tea and hope it help You & me. Had one tonight. Prayers
    to you and sleep well I will to if U do. HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! It s Sunday. I wish you good health dear friends you know == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone
    Going to the college to pick up Micaelina (my daughter) to take her shopping. She has been living at the dorms since November. It was too dangerous with winter here and the hills driving back and forth to school everyday. She comes home normally to teach at the dance school on Thursdays and Fridays but I have been teaching her classes for the past several weeks since she in in production for Carousel. She is a Theater Major/Dance Minor and has rehearsals almost every day. She has a beautiful soprano voice and has many singing parts in the production. She is also the lead dancer. She loves this stuff.

Unfortunately she was on her way home to teach at the studio on 2/27 and it was a snowy day. Well we have what you call snow squalls here. It could be sunny and all of a sudden there is blinding snow. It was like that that day. She was driving her Durango, a 4 wheel drive SUV and on a down hill lost control and hit a tree. She totaled her truck and wound up in the emergency room by ambulance due to trauma. Thank God that was all it was. She had to stay over night. So now she does not have a truck and when she does come to work my husband has to make the 30 mile trip to pick her up and drive her back.....good thing she only works 2 days a week and only a few classes!

I am looking forward to shopping with her today. I have to pick up ribbon and buttons for the baby dress I am working on for the shower in 2 weeks. Micaelina is also going to the shower and is crocheting a blanket. Basic pink and basic square...just a large granny...so she needs more yarn ....

Happy Sunday Everyone!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

10. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning everyone, ladies you're welcome for the tea, since I have been drinking it I do have to say I have been feeling better even though I am not really a tea drinker but this taste good and it is helping me with no more swelling of ankles. But, I still enjoy my COFFEE! Enjoy your day.....Blessings....Isabelle.