Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: A sad day

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry. She was your friend and very pretty, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sooo sorry for you. -Janine

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for the loss of your pet. We lost 2 of our oldest cats in the space of 5 months so we know how you are feeling. It is so hard. We look up and still see Pitiful and Sissy. It gets easier every day, but the memories live on. I put Pitiful's face on a mousepad. It really brightened up our desk. Put your pet's picture where you can glance at it every day. It helps. Our pets loved our grandkids so we hung those pictures up. Little reminders help a lot. We take our shredded paper up to the vets' where we take our cats. They use it in the kennels. We never realized we could recycle like that and help our animal friends. Again, we are sorry for your loss.

Hugs, Judy

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone its been a little rough going at times but all in all we are doing ok. its amazing how much you get use to having a fur babys around even when you have as many as we do the other dogs and the cat seem to be adjusting to Penny's passing as well the first few nights Angel her baby would not eat. I think that was because momma Penny and her ate together. I think the kitten is having the hardest time adjusting Penny accepted her into the family and allowed the kitten to do drive by rubs on Penny but the other dogs are not into the drive by rubs. and the Kitten so wants to drive by rub on them. Yesterday I got a sympathy card from my vets office and it just broke my heart all over again but I also was so pleased with my vet for sending it. they have taken care of Penny since she was a puppy. Again thank you all for your sympathy
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss....Blessings, Isabelle.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry MsBhaven……I have no word but tear in my eyes… my Jacob is 11 + and I already feel the sadness around me near…….
    it is a way of life, no one can stop/prevent ……take care. she will be always live in your heart
    Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    My beloved Penny pass away today. she has been with me for 13 years and she pass away suddenly today. She seemed fine this morning we had my morning coffee together after getting up like we have every day for 13 years. I sat on the couch and she snuggle up next to me. After coffee I was off to work. Jeff my hubby said that Penny threw up 4 times starting about 10:45 am. at 3 Jeff called me he was going to take her to the vet I happened to be only a mile from the vet when he called so I met them there. Penny was in bad shape I didn't get a tail wag and barely even got a lift of the head as I sat down next to her. The vets office took her back almost immediately, but she passed a few minutes later. Attachment 7703
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss MsBhaven! The loss of a pet leaves a big hole in your heart and soul.
    Susie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you hugs of comfort in the days ahead. A pet becomes a huge part of your family and I am so sorry for your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Iam so sorry for your loss of your beloved baby. I lost 2 of my babies a couple of years ago 6 months apart. They are like your children and is very hard when you lose them. I currently have a 13 yr old shih-tzu and a 4 yr old yorkie. I worry about the 13 yr old all the time. The two I lost were 13 when they left me.
    My heart goes out to you and please know they will always be with you in spirit.