Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Fall creek falls

I have just cancelled my reservation for a pet friendly cabin. I am so sorry I will not be able to attend the crochet talk reunion.
    Pam

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya yarnoholic, Where was that reunion and how often does it occur? TY Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the first year for a get together. Maybe the word reunion was incorrect. Twinfaye is organizing the Tennessee meeting. It sounds like fun. It would be great to put faces with names and see each other's projects. I live in Florida and just can't fly to Tennessee this summer. I found it too costly. Maybe you might be interested. Send twinfaye a PM and she can fill you in on the details. As a youngster I went to summer camp at Fall Creek Falls (now it is a state park). It is a beautiful place.
    Pam

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya yarnaholic, TY It sounds like fun. Tennessee is truly beautiful.. I also live in Clw. Fl. so I probably won't be able to go this year.. I am though looking forward to a reunion in Ct. for my Father-in-Law's 90th Bd. (He will also be honored with a lifetime membership,(that he already has) from the Mayflower Assoc. in Plymouth, Mass. ( His very distant relative was Stephen Hopkins came over on the Mayflower.) (There's more awesomeness to the story but..)..I'm so very excited about that. I'm also planning a trip to visit my dear friends in Mi.. I miss them so much..I wish I could go now with the snow, but the hubby says "not'..LOl Anyway, I know this is long for the information you gave me, so I hope everyone who goes will have a great time.. Maybe next year.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    The history of your father sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

7. Likes teresah liked this post