Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: About my sister

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wenda! I am Rachelle, I am a new member. I am so glad your brother is there and taking care of you! What a blessing that he was in the right place at the right time One of the things that is great about crochet is that you can pick it up and put it down like a book. A CAL King bedspread will certainly keep you busy! All the best for a speedy recovery and know that lots of prayers are being sent your way

Loving someone is accepting them for everything they are, and everything they are not.

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI WENDA! I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always! Try to keep up your rest so you can get some extra strength! Please remember we are all here for you! If you need to PM me please do I'm sure a lot of the others feel the same way! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wenda, I hope you are feeling better and send prayers and best wishes to you....Sharon

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wenda,
    I will keep you in my prayers. I am so thankful you were with your brother and he was able to get you help so quickly. Please keep us here at CT posted on how you are, whenever you are able. We'll all be here praying for you.
    Big Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wenda, I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am so thankful your brother was with yo when we needed him. Brothers are that way aren't they. My prayers will be with you. Praying for your strength to return.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Wenda, I am so sorry to hear about your illnesses..I pray God Blesses and keeps you safe and healthy.. Hugs to your brother.. <3
    Thank you for your address, do you also have an email address? Mine is manicnurs@yahoo.com I would love to stay in contact with you... Hugs <3 Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wenda,
    How are you?
    Hope you're stronger!
    Jean