Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: A Broken Heart

Post Thanks / Like

A Broken Heart

this past november I lost my youngest son Zaak not to death but hate He has decided that I was the worst mother ever and walked out of my life forever.How do move forward?I mean can I mourn my loss knowing that he's alive and well across town? I am struggling here and to top it off this morning at 2:20am my 10th grandson was born another break in my heart cause I will never hold him in my arms or see him other than in pictures.Oh did I mention that my son and his girlfriend have also started teaching my 4 yr old grandson to hate me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know what to say, want to ask questions & yet not?? Im torn apart for you my friend &believe me you are not alone. I have know stories similar to yours from way to many. How is your ankle I read on your profile - was looking to see where you live, married, how many kids . Do you live alone now?? You must find someone other then online to share this with. A pastor? or friend. Do Not just sit and dwell please. What ever happened you & kids know? daughter who broke cord is she adult? You
    PM (private message me or another friend on here) you need to talk even your Dr?? To teach a 4 yr old that I cant even say I would cry---- God Bless You & God Love You so Talk with him. HUGS HUGS xxxxx Susan MJ

3. Likes Granny Grunt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other than what Susan said, I don't know what else to say pther than to pray constantly. What about your other children? How is your relationship with them, maybe they can try talking to him.. I haven't seen my son for 13 years have called him and got hold of him 4 times and talked to him, he acts like nothing is wrong when I tolked to him. The last time I talked to him was 2010. So I can relate to your problem, and it isn't an easy thing to go through. So I just keep praying about the situation. But my son lives in Texas and I live in IL. So I can't frive over to his house. Have you done that?

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a single mom of 6 4 boys and 2 girls was not easy and yes sometimes they had to go without what they really wanted,but somehow I always managed to get whatever they asked for in the long run. Now I have 2 sons(28,23) that swear that because of this they had rotten childhoods,but in truth whenever they make the wrong choices it's all my fault.My oldest daughter(27) is in and out of my life lately more in as I have custody of her son.My oldest so at 31 is currently in jail for robbery,my 25 yr old son is helping my dil while the oldest is away and then my youngest daughter at 22 lives with me and my bf of 18 yrs. My son Zak was also living with us along with his family,but when he made the choice to threaten me and my 8 yr old grandson he was asked to leave.

Post Thanks / Like
    boodamomx6 Im too tired to type, old eyes & 11:30pm. Tomorrow BUT haha! Im a silly gal of 73yrs and in the worse times I smile & laugh as its a MED to me. I need to re-read your message. WOW how do you do it even with bf you need conciling--really as I didnot and now I know I should have. I
    so hope your GS is Ok with all this goings on poor kid. You Take Care and I am here to listen ___and 2 cents worth hehehe. HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear! I hope life will teach them to respect mother
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    last nite while winding a couple of skiens into balls I came to this conclusion. I am a strong person and if any 1 of my children wants to exclude me from their lives it's fine oh yeah it will hurt,but I know in my heart that I raised them to the best of my ability it's time that I put me first for a change! So no more dwelling on this and as of now I'm moving forward. Thankyou all for listening and giving me support. Now moving forward.

Post Thanks / Like
    BRAVO - BRAVO Im proud to meet you boodamom6. It is Time Right. What have you been crocheting??? Watching the BIG GAME tomorrow?? Hubby and I are & 4o yr old son I think, Must get to bed. You sleep well "Big Moma" Hugs Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I read onetime in Ann Landers, "you can only do the best you can with the Knowledge you have at that time", so stop kicking yourself. Eventually they will see the error of there actions. Just keep prayingg, but don't allow them to make you feel bad.

12. Likes boodamomx6, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a friend whose daughter, for some reason, has decided she doesn't want to be in her life and currently lives out of state (not married, no kids). Slowly, she is reaching out (daughter to mom) but on her terms . My friend, who raised two children when her husband left her, put herself through nursing school, did everything she could (her son is fine, married with two little adorable girls, she babysits two days a week for her two granddaughters) and can't figure out why her daughter decided to act this way. Sometimes there is no apparent reason, it hurts but if you have done everything in your power to raise them as best you can, you can only hope they do what is right. Someday, they will realize the consequences of their actions but until then, you need to (and I know it is so hard at times when it is your flesh and blood) rise above them and not let it destroy you. Be strong!!!!

Roe