Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: A Broken Heart

Post Thanks / Like
    BOODAMOMX6, I agree with all the responses you have so far. All you can do now I think is pray for each of them and go on with your life as best you can. It really hurts but you are still here and have to live your own life. Take care of yourself and pray, pray, pray.........
    and remember you are not alone. We all love you and are with you in our prayers and thoughts. Remember "We don't need to understand, we just need to hold His hand." That is a song we sing at church. Love, redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 02-02-2014 at 06:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so hard to read and I'm sure even harder for you to live. My heart aches for you and I pray your children come to know, in time, that you did what you could with what you had at the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    boodamomx6 :
    Please be strong....you are not a lone. many people have such attitude that they was born adult ....until they lost totally...than they might regret the rest of their life....do everything in motto: :ME, ME. ME...come first...from now on......you would be better off just with friends or some one is not relate to you. believe me they will love you just as who you are. one of the reason I refuse to do anything for children because I have no idea how would they grow up to? respect/honest their parents or good citizen or will be just a waste of life?....I know I am not being fair....can't help it .have see too many parents sacrifice for their children end up hurt and a lone at last.....that is unacceptable! no life can survive without mother care - including the animals......I will be happy to chat with you if you wish..there is many other can cheer you and value you just you......don't be sorry what ever is happen = probably suppose to be happen that way , so you can live a better life? PM me and we can skype if you have or I will be glad to call you - my phone is used wi-fi system. which it is very easy for me and is not costing me fortune to chat with the world. take care of yourself is the most important from now on....you are the one is value and treasure to keep, not any one else......
    Ivy

Post Thanks / Like
    Like your reply and that song must be Beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    redhead Patty, Hi,
    I like that song! I never heard of it.
    Jean M

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    redhead Patty, Hi,
    I like that song! I never heard of it.
    Jean M
    Jean Marie.it is in our songbook at church and I will post it for you we I can. Do you read music or play the piano? We had an older couple who sang it at church and have both passed away now. It was known as "their song" because I think it was the only one they ever sang. If I can ever learn to post a video maybe I could post it for you. Love you, your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going thru the same thing with my daughter. I have a son who loves me and one of my granddaughters is still speaking to me. I posted her and her husband's history and they had lied to their daughter about their past so she was told that I was lying about them and then she has decided that what I said was to hurt her and her family. I did not lie and if I had known they were lying to her I would not have said anything. My daughter has never felt that what I did was good enough but I am the one that was always around to take care of them and babysit whenever they asked. It breaks my heart but I know that I was telling the truth and that I love my children and grandchildren with all my heart. I went thru a very bad time with manic depression and she can not forgive me for things I did that I had no control over. It is sad when you have put your kids first for almost all of their lives. I am carrying on and I have only one worry and that is that I might die before she can forgive me and that would be a big burden for her to carry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    Yes, I read music and play piano but I'm not as good as some people are- like the people who play on Sundays at church -I have played at church before-but again- I'm not as good as some people are. I'm also in choir at church.

To post a video- Find the video that you want to post. Copy the website at the top of the page. Go to the Crochet Talk and paste the video. Copy and Paste.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very hard what your going thru. Live moment by moment and lean on the Lord and keep praying. He is the only one who won't walk away or leave you. I don't say this lightly and it is not easy to do --because especially mom's want to get in there and fix it. I know I do and I am having a hard time right now letting go and letting God but it is the best thing we can do --that and praying. God Bless and keep you. Pray that they will let God in their hearts.

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I LOVE & Respect you and they are missing out a Lot. God Will in Time as some say Get this sorted out. God Loves all and YOU are His and My "ANGEL" xoxoxoxox HUGS Susan MJ
    P.S
    FB Block me --- befriending???? I get No access 14 days. LOVE YOUxxxx