Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think your daughter and her family should go to Dr. Phil for help ………….??????
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    This is such a hard age. I think your daughter is right, seeing she supervising her daughter. And stepdad a little extreme. I will pray--so sorry it has to be so difficult.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are coming their way from me. I agree this may be just the thing he needed to be able to leave. Your daughter is right to support her daughter's wishes. After all, she will be there at all games to keep an eye on her daughter. At 15, it is normal for girls to want to talk to boys. I think it is wonderful they don't let her date yet, but I see no harm in letting her talk to a boy on the phone or at games. Just as long as they aren't alone together. I pray they all take some time and let this situation cool off before making any rash decisions.

Prayerful Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Marina went and talked to her Priest and he agreed with Marina. He asked who the boy was and Marina told him, come to find out he knows the Grandma and the boys can come to the church with her a lot, and when he doesn't go with her he goes to a Babtist Church with his parents, and he said he was a really nice boy and a good Christian.
    Chris, Marina's husband, went to talk to the Priest Friday, but haven't heard from her yet.

5. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They are in my prayers!

7. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a really good saying and it works "Let go let God". The problem only most people keep taking there problem back and try to fix it them self. I truly understand. Im the worst I want a fix NOW. I hope today is a good one.

9. Likes MeerKat, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good news--I am praying. It will work out --she is handling it very well.

11. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    how is Hubby?? You should feel a little better meerKat since marina is handleing it so well. God Will Show Her the Way The 2 P's --- Prayer & Patience and Trust in God to be there. Love & HUGS for You
    Susan MJ

13. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He just keeps getting weaker. I have to give him breathing treatment 3 or 4 times a day to keep his oxygen level up. It keeps lowering down to 83 and they say they could die if it gets below 80. I get it up to 90 and then it will go up to 95 then back down again. Sometimes I feel like I am on a roller coaster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks DesertFlower,Billie for all the prayers they need it.
    Billiee, I think she is handling it pretty good, now if she just keep her head.