Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    no children of our own but we raised my niece for a few years and her three children a girl and two boys feel like grandchildren to us and the boys calls my husband grandpa... they are our great niece and nephews... we have lots of greats it seems... our dogs are our kids...

Post Thanks / Like
    No grandkids yet - I'm not in a hurry. My sister has 5 so far, so I can live vicariously through her!

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Annette, How many Children do you have?
    Five, altogether. He had three and I had one when we married 48 years ago. When I was in my early 30's and hubby was 50, we had our baby girl together, making five. She is the mother of the 7 grandkids in the pic, expecting #8 and has been a joy all her life. I'm sure glad we had her!

Since he was 50 when she was born, he joked that he needed a lapel pin that said: "This is not my grandchild, this is my baby!"
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    11 ages 10 to 4 one grandson age 5 one set of triplet girls they will be 9 in May One set of twin girls just turned 4 Grace-Mary-Emma-Jason-Joise my younger son's family older son's family (triplets) Mackenize-Morgan--Madison and baby sister Abbie My daughter has the twins Gwen and Annie their identical the triplets aren't than goodness and I can tell the twins apart as long as I am looking directly at their face.

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    One grandson and one great-grandson.

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 grandchildren so far. I would love to have more but my kids are far apart in age - as a matter of fact, I still have a teenager at home so it will probably be a while before my wish is granted.

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 grandchildren, no great grandchildren,,,
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 8 grandchildren, 4 step grandchildren 2 of which are grown and 5 step great grandchildren.

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one grandson and have been rising him since he was born. He is almost 7. But I would not change a thing.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, I have 2 grown sons and 3 great grandchildren from them.. Also, when I was 21, (OMG, eons ago), I had a wonderful foster home and acquired 10 foster sons.. We are still in contact and I consider them mine especially the ones that stayed until they were 18.. So, there are 35 grands from them and 50 great grands that they have contributed.. Can you imagine Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving around here.. We actually have to do this over several days.. LOL It's just lucky that I have a large home.. That's why I can crochet every day of my life...LOL But really I love them all.. I have to admit I keep a list of names, ages and birthdates, That never ends... Teresa

18. Likes MeerKat, blueeyes68 liked this post