Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been on in forever.

Omg it has been forever since I was last on here. I have no excuses for it lol just been crocheting away and yapping on facebook or skype. I am going to make a much better effort of getting my butt back on here. I have been crocheting up a storm and even sold three hats ( this week..minions are everywhere), who knows I may end up making more... hate to say it but I'm sick of them already. I have three afghans on the go, two are very very late chritmas gifts with a third waiting to be started as well as one for the christmas already on its way... going to be crazy busy!

2. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! You were missed! Hugs! :0)

6. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have done the same thing...busy busy busy and haven't made the time to come on to CT. This is where I have met so many wonderful friends this is such a great site! I am going to do better about coming on here and seeing what everyone is doing. I've made a baby blanket, a poncho for my great niece, a dog sweater, and a bunch of dish cloths. I'm getting ready to make a C2C afghan next week. My first one, getting excited over it.

I saw your hats on FB. They are adorable!! I hope you sell more of them. Good luck.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ladies. Thank you the hats were easy and I am still waiting for one to get picked up..... Hopefully today then I can go get more yellow and maybe make a stock pile of minion hats. I am also working on a couple of afghans ( big surprise there lol). You are sounding very busy, the C2C blankets are yarn hogs I used three giant balls of yarn on one.

9. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paige! I keep forgetting you are nothing nowhere! Oh My! Thanks for letting me know about the yarn eater I'm about to make. I've got 8 skeins to make it and whether or not...it will be done with those 8 skeins! LOL It is a Christmas present for my girlfriend unless it is ugly then it will be a dog blanket.
    Barby Sue

11. Likes amanda, nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear from you! I have been crocheting away too! Monster High and Mind Craft hats. Soon it will be spring though! Happy crocheting!

13. Likes amanda, nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol Barby that pattern looks awesome no matter the yarn so no worries!. I can't wait to see some of those hats! Spring better get a move on I'm very much done with winter! Lol.. I got some interesting news yesterday, I may be making minion hats for forever. We shall see, the lady that bought the last one from me runs a daycare and I guess all the parents want on. I hope the contact me, will be easy money.

15. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the same way ... been knitting and crocheting lots of items, reading a lot and working on my website.
    Linda aka Crafty Gardener

17. Likes GrammaJoe, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Oh! Oh! I have to tell y'all... I made a small dog sweater for my girlfriend's dog. I didn't have him to make measurements or anything so I just made it. Anyway we tried it on him and it fit him perfectly. The only thing she wanted changed was a place to snap the lease on and the arm holes bigger. Easy enough to do. YIPPEE!!! So I'm making him another one in a pretty blue cotton. I'm so excited that it fit I can't stand it. This is the second garment of any kind I have ever made (except for hats) and it actually fit!
    Barby Sue

19. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post